HQ Magical Services

Sell/advertise your products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

kaliostro18

HQ Magical Services

Post by kaliostro18 »

Greetings to all. My name is Alex Sparda and I provide magical services for all interested persons. Before you ask me for help, you should know a few things ahead:

1) A request to lend a favour will be rejected. No discussion.
2) Each request is considered individually, taking into account all the intricacies of the matter.
3) At a time, I can only take the spirit of the client. Since I lead up to the result, it will require me to maximum strength and focus on the task of the client. Therefore, in order not to scatter and do the job as well as possible quality, I have to limit the number of clients to two. After release, I will make an announcement in the thread about the possibility of taking on new clients.
4) Because of the complexity of my work and focus on performance, I am forced to set a high bar on the price (depending on the direction of the task). However, the price tag is average for such a complex job.
5) If you want me to do a quality job, then be prepared to give full information about yourself and the people involved in the matter (you can not ask for others, only personal matters). And be as honest with me, any attempt to verify or conceal the necessary data in the end will turn out to be a bad job and rollback in your direction.
6) Work is strictly confidential, and I will not ask you for feedback, without your express desire to do so.
7) Please contact only on weekdays.
8) The methods I use is a personal experience, family tradition.
9) My services are only for people 20+. I do not work with children!

List of services:
1) Creation of objects of power with a certain property under the order (remotely) – 1200 USD
2) Return of the loved person without submission (any sex) – 550 USD
3) Return favourite person with submission (any sex) – 550 USD
4) Eliminate a competitor in business – 500 USD
5) Strengthen business—presence at the market – 500 USD
6) Restore magical protection – 500 USD
7) Clearing of thin bodies from negative influences – 500 USD
8) Protection for a room, room, flat – from 550 USD
9) Other version of the service not specified in the list – Individual price

Note: diagnosis of the question in order to choose the best type of magic influence is carried out after discussion with the client. The cost of diagnostics is included into the price of the service. Advance payment only. After paying for the service, the necessary items for the magic ritual will be purchased. In this regard, refunds are not possible (due to the complexity of the time spent on the diagnosis, purchase of necessary tools and time spent on the implementation of magical actions + accompaniment to the result).

Payment is accepted only in BTC (Bitcoin) through an individual invoice.

Contacts for communication: Telegram (preferred) – LexterS999