3rd Eye download wealth energy from Bill Gates

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

laptop123

3rd Eye download wealth energy from Bill Gates

Post by laptop123 »

Hello

I had an interesting thought today.

I recently discovered I can connect with other people or spirits within seconds by visualizing them in my 3rd eye (I imagine a little TV screen in the location of my 3rd eye). I learned that connecting to a Kundalini Yoga teacher dude who passed away) gives me Kriya's within seconds and connecting to an orb being lets me feel love and peace quickly too.

So I thought - why not try this:
a) Visualize someone very wealthy in your 3rd eye (Bill Gates/Warren Buffet/Whoever).
b) Visualize the vibration of wealth flowing to me (i imagine something like golden mist).
c) It goes through an imaginary filter that removes anything that is not about wealth)
d) The energy surrounds me and I absorb it.
e) Automatically the universe is forced to manifest this wealth.

So you are not 'taking', you are copying from him. Perhaps sending this energy into a quartz crystal could help.

What do you guys think of this idea? I only tried it once now to fiddle with it. I could not find anything similar online.

I look forward to feedback (and hopefully your experiences)!
trill_777

Re: 3rd Eye download wealth energy from Bill Gates

Post by trill_777 »

Since it automatically forces the universe is to manifest wealth, have u earned any wealth like for example an increase in income, winning money, being granted a loan, got a good paying job, etc?
laptop123

Re: 3rd Eye download wealth energy from Bill Gates

Post by laptop123 »

Well I've done it once briefly last night... so no changes yet. I was more curious if anyone is familiar with this concept or something similar.