Wonderland magic course

Your take on products and services you spent good money on. Make it objective please.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

PleiadianHealer

Re: Wonderland magic course

Post by PleiadianHealer »

The master sigil is a very simple design, I was going to photocopy it but decided to save myself the time and drew it free-hand. I'm not much of an artist, but if you work slow and just make sure you follow how it's made, then it's super simple to draw it yourself. I made one copy on cardboard about 2 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches and another one about 4 inches square. I kept the small one in my pocket all day and just left the larger one near my latest sigil. I could feel the energy from the small one coming into me as I kept it in my pocket and didn't notice anything really occurring out of the ordinary, BUT my desires did come to me quickly.

I think all you need to do is have the master sigil near you as your create your own sigil, that's it, but putting in your pocket might help too. I also stated out loud my desires so as to make it clear to my sigil exactly what I wanted.

That's about it, very easy. I only did this for one day, and just didn't carry it or anything the next day.

PH

OH yeah... one more thing I want to say. I had used my two sigils to find a soulmate plus I set up a crystal grid completely separately for love/romance and also did one other thing. So I wanted to make sure it was the sigils doing the actual work. I dowsed this with my pendulum asking which of these things actually brought me my desire of a new girlfriend and the pendulum said it was the sigil's that did it! So I double checked too... the sigils got me where I wanted to go not the crystal grid or anything else. I'm glad I checked I have more confidence in Wonderland's magick course now!
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

"That is all" ???
Ther's a story among graphic designers where an annoyed employer asks why he should pay so much money for something the designer did in ten minutes. The designer casually explains that she spent ten years learning how to do the job in ten minutes. Simply put, Wonderland has already clocked his "ten year" and now
is provided us a time-tested, accessible guide for preforming magick. I'll admits I was put off at first but the length to cost ration, but the quality is there and he's regularly updating content.

By the way, my review was the one Wonderland quoted (was also Nagacore on the old dream forum). Happy to be here.
suigeneris

Post by suigeneris »

Hi, i would like to ask what happened to wonderland's websites it seems that it's not functioning and he doesn't reply to my emails
Catweazle

Post by Catweazle »

I had no trouble at all reaching the website today.
suigeneris

Post by suigeneris »

i'm not sure if it's my connection or what and i haven't received a message from him yet i hope he is fine
duckie

Post by duckie »

Hey suigeneris,
Must be something wrong with your browser/computer . I haven't had any issues with wonderlands site at all (aside from wanting to buy everything on there...lol)
As for his delayed response, he just finished an awesome 5yr birthday sale, so he's likely just busy with orders. Be patient, he always gets back to you. If it's been awhile send a message through his site-from my experience he's an honest, intelligent and down to earth fellow and wouldn't deliberately ignore anyone.
suigeneris

Post by suigeneris »

I had it fixed already it's my connection is the problem, wonderland's sure have a lot of good stuff and i hope i can get his recommendations specially the miracle spell because you can only use it once.

And does he offer customized spell? Because it is not available on his site.
duckie

Post by duckie »

I'm sure he'll be able to give you decent recommendations. He's got great advice and sound wisdom beyond his years and isn't judgemental while dispensing it. He allows you the freedom to make your own choices.

As for custom spells, this is from his FAQ's....

"Do you create customized spells?
Yes. It usually depends on how realistic the request is."

What I would recommend to you is to really spend some time thinking about what you really want, which is harder than it sounds, before you ask for it. What I've found is most times, it's something else you really want rath than an emotion driven or 'desperate' wish/desire. Like rather than getting an ex-girlfriend back which may seem like she's the only one one you, what you REALLY want is someone who's intelligent honest, really appreciates you, loves you and has their shit together so she doesn't NEED you, but WANTS you.

A subtle but HUUUUGE difference that's gonna make you happier + fulfilled in the long and short term and would have a better chance of manifesting quicker as a spell.

That's just an example, but you get what I mean-think it through from multiple angles while you're waiting to hear from him.
duckie

Post by duckie »

I'm m sure he'll be able to give you decent recommendations. He's got great advice and sound wisdom beyond his years and isn't judgemental while dispensing it. He allows you the freedom to make your own choices.

As for custom spells, this is from his FAQ's....

"Do you create customized spells?
Yes. It usually depends on how realistic the request is."

What I would recommend to you is to really spend some time thinking about what you really want, which is harder than it sounds, before you ask for it. What I've found is most times, it's something else you really want rath than an emotion driven or 'desperate' wish/desire. Like rather than getting an ex-girlfriend back which may seem like she's the only one one you, what you REALLY want is someone who's intelligent honest, really appreciates you, loves you and has their shit together so she doesn't NEED you, but WANTS you.

A subtle but HUUUUGE difference that's gonna make you happier + fulfilled in the long and short term and would have a better chance of manifesting quicker as a spell.

That's just an example, but you get what I mean-think it through from multiple angles while you're waiting to hear from him.
Wonderland

Post by Wonderland »

suigeneris wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:46 am I had it fixed already it's my connection is the problem, wonderland's sure have a lot of good stuff and i hope i can get his recommendations specially the miracle spell because you can only use it once.

And does he offer customized spell? Because it is not available on his site.
Hi suigeneris

All's okay here. Was flooded with requests and emails. Glad to be back.

I've spent the last couple days replying to a whole bunch of emails - did you get a reply? If not, please send it again, and I'll get back to you pronto.

You can use the contact form, or get in touch directly: hello (@) extraoddinary (.) com ... or ... extraoddinary (@) gmail (.) com

There's a bit of information about "Custom Spell" near the bottom of the catalog at: http://extraoddinary.com/magic-spells

Happy to answer questions.
LATEST ARTICLE

The Magic of Hypersigils: Manifesting Your Desires through Symbol and Story
https://extraoddinary.com/hypersigils