BlazeWare - The Psionic Core

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

BlazeWare - The Psionic Core

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

BlazeWare - The Psionic Core.jpg
This is the evolution of the ever popular “Radionic Booster Extreme” and can therefore be used in the same manner (with or without the servitor).
A complete ovehaul with massive improvement over its predecessor.

Enhance your hypnosis tracks.
Boost any and all radionics devices.
Turn an old computer into a Radionic machine.
Boost the efficiency of your radionics software.
Give any Sigil a kick in the pants.
Use audio spells without the need for an external chi-gen
The uses of this device is only limited by your imagination

Another perfect tool for anyone without a chi-gen.

The Psionic Core has 2 parts, a booster and the servitor.

The Psionic comes with a short manual giving various methods to use them along with illustrations.

All my products are tested by practitioners whose opinions I value.

All my products contains energetic programing that protects it from unauthorized use.

Discounts for previous customers, based on products owned. Discount is determined by the highest grade sigil or device you own.

Radionic Booster Extreme/ King Midas Wealth Creation Sigil =40% off
RBE Caster Advanced/ Brainwave Aplifier =28% off
Any of the Casters, RBE Caster/ Astro Casters =18% off

Contact me for the discount code and supply a order number or the payment email address you used.
Thank you.

NB! This will be the last product I make of this nature, basically no more boosters, casters etc.

https://sellfy.com/p/i07z/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lucky

Re: BlazeWare - The Psionic Core

Post by Lucky »

Hello.

I am wanting to purchase the Psionic Core. I have a question about it first.
I read a review about it on DW's forum. In the review the person talked about making a grid with multiple copies.
My question is do the copies need to be printed out or can they be on the computer?
Also do all the copies need to be open on the computer? The reviewer talked about having a few thousand copies in his grid. I'm not sure how to make that many copies come up on the screen.

Thanks.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Lucky wrote:Hello.

I read a review about it on DW's forum. In the review the person talked about making a grid with multiple copies.
My question is do the copies need to be printed out or can they be on the computer?
Also do all the copies need to be open on the computer? The reviewer talked about having a few thousand copies in his grid. I'm not sure how to make that many copies come up on the screen.

Thanks.
Hi.

Yes they can be on the computer.
The grids are also single images, you make it using a image editor.
Milamber

Post by Milamber »

Congratulations to all the winners, hope everyone posts some results soon on the sigils.
Jysoe

Post by Jysoe »

Lucky wrote:Hello.

Thanks.
Hey friend, it was me who reviewed it on Dreamweaver's forum. I tend to use it a lot on my phone.
Aych86

Post by Aych86 »

How much more powerful is the psionic core compared to using The RBE Extreme and The Advanced RBE Caster? Is the power comporable? I'm thinking about upgrading to something better but I have most of Blaze's products (the big guns) with the exception of this. The only reason I've been holding out is because I'm just wondering how much better this would be and how does it bring about the manifestations faster?
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

+1 I've wondering the same thing :geek:
Jysoe

Post by Jysoe »

Aych86 wrote:How much more powerful is the psionic core compared to using The RBE Extreme and The Advanced RBE Caster? Is the power comporable? I'm thinking about upgrading to something better but I have most of Blaze's products (the big guns) with the exception of this. The only reason I've been holding out is because I'm just wondering how much better this would be and how does it bring about the manifestations faster?
Sorry for the delay. I don't get email alerts for this forum for some reason. It's ALOT stronger than RBE Extreme and The Advanced Caster. I think most of you that are familiar with the RBE Extreme would agree it's pretty damn strong for the money. Picture a thousand of them or more, get the idea? That's what the grid function does. I have a grid of 8,748 powering the servitor. Wanna test the servitor to see if it's doing it's job? Direct that energy at yourself lol. The servitor is powered by how many cores you use in a grid and by default comes with a grid of 12. That's = to 12 RBE Extremes. I use my setup of the 8,748 with The Advanced Caster as my main setup. That's the Advanced Caster with the super advanced and intelligent servitor the Psionic core comes with. That's a shit ton of power and 4 servitors carrying out your desires. IMO it's the best setup you could possibly get.
matrixman

Post by matrixman »

Code: Select all

Sorry for the delay. I don't get email alerts for this forum for some reason. It's ALOT stronger than RBE Extreme and The Advanced Caster. I think most of you that are familiar with the RBE Extreme would agree it's pretty damn strong for the money. Picture a thousand of them or more, get the idea? That's what the grid function does. I have a grid of 8,748 powering the servitor. Wanna test the servitor to see if it's doing it's job? Direct that energy at yourself lol. The servitor is powered by how many cores you use in a grid and by default comes with a grid of 12. That's = to 12 RBE Extremes. I use my setup of the 8,748 with The Advanced Caster as my main setup. That's the Advanced Caster with the super advanced and intelligent servitor the Psionic core comes with. That's a shit ton of power and 4 servitors carrying out your desires. IMO it's the best setup you could possibly get.
What the results you have experienced in terms of manifestation and fast you think this tool have helped you in manifestation.
Aych86

Post by Aych86 »

I just got it and will be testing it out over the next few days. I'll make sure to give a full update here so stay tuned.