All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Love & Lust - Graphic Sigil

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Love & Lust - Graphic Sigil.jpg
Sigil is only for attracting females.

The sigil's title is a little misleading "love&lust". It does not make women fall in love with you, it’s more of a superficial love and acts as a stepping stone for the sigils actual purpose which is to get you laid.

What to expect?

Well right out the gate you will notice an increase in affection from the ladies.
Sexual intercourse is definitely on the table.
Powerful feelings of lust.

In short. You will have sex appeal.

What not to expect?

A long loving relationship.

Like stated earlier, this is not a love sigil.
Its only purpose is to get you more sexual partners, if you already have a partner; the sigil can be used to re-ignite the flames of passion but no more than that.
The sigil attracts woman. That is to say that whether your man or woman, you will attract woman.

https://sellfy.com/p/KZWh/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeffmerc

Re: Love & Lust - Graphic Sigil

Post by Jeffmerc »

Hello,

I'm a beginner to graphic sigils. I purchased the love and lust sigil. Could you please tell me how to properly use it?
Cheers.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Jeffmerc wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 2:17 am Hello,

I'm a beginner to graphic sigils. I purchased the love and lust sigil. Could you please tell me how to properly use it?
Cheers.
How you use these sigils depends on your experience, knowledge, etc.

A couple of examples of how you can use the sigil:
1. For the beginner, the most basic way to use the sigil is to print and carry. Simple but effective.
2. Radionic/psionic practitioners, the sigils can be used as trend cards as well as booster images. In the past a few users of CS told me that they just load the sigil into every available slot except the target, entered their intent (typed, the sigil as graphic representation)+target, set it and got noteworthy results. You can also just use your equipment to transfer the sigil remotely, for this any energy transfer pattern should suffice.
3.A method that I occasionally use is to print ID sized copies of a sigil onto high quality photo paper, Cut out the individual sigils, one copy goes into my wallet, the rest I burn one daily until I get a satisfactory result. The process is simple, you take one of the copies imagine an invisible string that connects you to it, then think of what it is you want and finally burn the copy. This method is a bastardized version of an actual technique but has given me very good results.

I suggest that you dowse various methods to determine what is best suited for you.
Fogger

Post by Fogger »

Just purchased it! :D
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Keep us update on your results, one of the most potent attraction sigil from my point of view.
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

Used LL2015 as a trend with Psicore Caster 01, printed 5 sheets on both sides. POWER!!! I walked for a couple of hours, the girls paid attention, but not all, this is not the most important thing, the main thing is the state in which I was. I was discouraged by the flow of energy that passed through me + great mood + fullness of the body. I felt positively charged.
theolka

Post by theolka »

Can you send me a photo in pm of how exactly dod you do it. Thanks
Fogger

Post by Fogger »

Anderson wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:40 pm Used LL2015 as a trend with Psicore Caster 01, printed 5 sheets on both sides. POWER!!! I walked for a couple of hours, the girls paid attention, but not all, this is not the most important thing, the main thing is the state in which I was. I was discouraged by the flow of energy that passed through me + great mood + fullness of the body. I felt positively charged.
What is the Psicore Caster 01? I think I may have it. Is it called the Psionic Core? Could you please post a link to it if you could?
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

Psionic Caster with 6 trends without a servitor
https://sellfy.com/p/i07z/