Exchange sigils dreammegick.com

Sell/advertise your products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Anderson

Exchange sigils dreammegick.com

Post by Anderson »

Hey, guys. Perhaps someone has sigils from the old site dreammagick?
trill_777

Re: Exchange sigils dreammegick.com

Post by trill_777 »

You should contact them at sapienmed@gmail.com that is their email address. I contacted them awhile back about old attunements when they lost all the files from the old site. Someone that owned most of them sent them so they still have those but I don’t know about the sigils but it wouldn’t hurt to ask to double check about those. The attunements were being sold for $30 each when I asked about them being for sale again last year so they might still sell the sigils if they are still available.
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

I wrote already said - doesn't sell anymore
Witness

Post by Witness »

i have a few to trade. right now i'm looking for the Field Creation Tool. If anyone has please PM. I'm willing to trade or negotiate.
Rockitscience

Post by Rockitscience »

Sapien Medicine has just uploaded the "Energetic Addendum Est" (great stuff there) on his Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/dreamweaver1/overview - it's only 4.50$ a month to become a patron, so if you had been looking for this one, it's well worth it.

The patreon also features downloadable versions of his videos as well as some other of his older sigil-based stuff, look through the archives.

I asked him about the "Field creation tool", but he says they're not selling that one anymore. :( Oh, well!