seductionmagicflow have a Promo till 2nd Sunday July

Sell/advertise your products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Earthworm

seductionmagicflow have a Promo till 2nd Sunday July

Post by Earthworm »

Hi, I got a Promo from seductionmagicflow.com emailed as I bought something from them before. The Promo is on the home page as "Crazy Promo at July 1". I haven't used the product I bought enough to evaluate it properly. This site seems to be connected with XtremeMind and sells their stuff as well as their own. They have a forum which is worth a look if you are interested but I could not find anything about "Virtual God Caster" which is what the Promo is about. If anyone has anything to say about seductionflow please add your comments.
Jysoe

Re: seductionmagicflow have a Promo till 2nd Sunday July

Post by Jysoe »

Sorry to say but as an owner of The Virtual Godcaster I'm very disappointed in it. I won't disclose how much I got it for but it is in no way shape or form as good as owning an actual Godcaster which I've had in the past and regret selling.
Earthworm

Post by Earthworm »

Jysoe,
Thanks so much for your report. Often products come with a lot of hype and with such a high price tag on this one I would have thought there would be some feedback on their forum if it was as good as claimed.
Jysoe

Post by Jysoe »

Earthworm wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:46 pm Jysoe,
Thanks so much for your report. Often products come with a lot of hype and with such a high price tag on this one I would have thought there would be some feedback on their forum if it was as good as claimed.
If you want something that truely is a beast Xtremecaster Ultra is worth the hype.