psionic warriors (moonshadow) closed?

Sell/advertise your products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

nagacore

psionic warriors (moonshadow) closed?

Post by nagacore »

Just a head's sup looks like Moon Shadow has closed his psionic warriors shop and website. Unfortunately any purchases you've made are off the server. It's all rather strange since he recently emailed people offering discounts for testimonials.
laptop123

Re: psionic warriors (moonshadow) closed?

Post by laptop123 »

He got shut down for selling fake products.

Example: quantum fuel saver that works on any car, however there is no supporting tests to prove that it works.

He also claims that his products cannot be tested and measured on groups of people to investigate effectiveness. He also had no good testimonials that prove effectiveness of products on multiple people that he could present.

All fuel savers thus far have proven to be rubbish or scams. If tens of thousands of engineers around the world (if not hundreds of thousands) have not been able to squeeze more efficiency out of petrol, I doubt that moonshadow did. If you want to save fuel, get a smaller engine or buy one of the many electric vehicles on the market today.

The question now is if he will end up in court and be charged.

Then there are the various healing claims made on other highly expensive products, with nothing other than anecdotal evidence. Again something he claims cannot be tested on groups of people to prove effectiveness. hahaha

Lets not forgot the expensive wealth products - which also have no real testimonials and cannot be tested by groups of people either apparently... yet he can take large sums of money from people anyways.

This guy is one hell of a scammer.
NightFlight

Post by NightFlight »

Wow, thanks for that information. I almost bought something from him before.

It seems most people selling metaphysical stuff are scammers, unfortunately.
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

lol he was offering discounts for testimonials because of the argument he got with laptop on XM forum about Moon not having any real reviews.

That guy makes ridiculous claims on his products. I would kinda want to take a course of his to see what techniques he got.
nagacore

Post by nagacore »

Looks like he's back. It's nut seeing him charge 888 for a paper radon machine that has no reviews. Like what hell?
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Magic Mike wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 pm That guy makes ridiculous claims on his products.
When there really is a good product, forums go crazy busy with discussions of results and experiences...
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

laptop123 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:50 pm
Magic Mike wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 pm That guy makes ridiculous claims on his products.
When there really is a good product, forums go crazy busy with discussions of results and experiences...
kinda, unless the product is really really good where people will all shut up about it because of how powerful and awesome it is that they don't want everyone to know about it and it getting really popular like some of Joeys masterclasses. But he is def no Joey but yet he is claiming his paper rad is light years ahead of the godcaster and shit LOL. I have his 8.0 sigal and ran it a couple times through the xtremecaster for a couple weeks and got a ton of bad synchronicities....its really the only product i tried of Moon and didnt do anything he promised it would do
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Magic Mike wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:13 am . I have his 8.0 sigal and ran it a couple times through the xtremecaster for a couple weeks and got a ton of bad synchronicities....
Well moonshadow/douglas himself once got kidnapped in nigeria... so that is some serious bad synchronicity.
nagacore

Post by nagacore »

He was? I'd love to hear that story.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Looks like his store is up again. How disappointing that people like that can keep scamming people.