psionic warriors (moonshadow) closed?

Sell/advertise your products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

nagacore

Re: psionic warriors (moonshadow) closed?

Post by nagacore »

He's now sent out emails asking for beta testers. No word on the upcoming product though.
lizard

Post by lizard »

Id love to see a contest

Im really curious about the quantum grid and mega caster

Many times when I was about to buy them and dowsed,I got answers like :
No
reasons-why ?
because mine are stronger :geek:

ps I made a plate the other day wich is kind of spooky...Wrote in paper ,an affirmation as a trend, and my name on paper ,as a target,and after 1 minute or so I literally started hearing this affrimation spinning in my head like nothing I have ever experienced.
Its now imprinted ever since
Tried it on my wifes' website (etsy) and a woman went raving about her stuff ....She literally send like 100+ email to her in 2 days
WTF !!

I used the same plate to boost my machine and managed to clean the sky above my city from chemtrails in a matter of minutes

So id say that lots can be done with paper .

The ALPHA AND OMEGA is the intention of the maker and his state of mind -physical as well I guess,and his overall consiousness level
Many parameters

So Id say dont be so fast to judge Doug.

Im grateful for his free QL 4.5 and 5 cause they got me into creating my trends etc

Cant say for other products than QL7 wich is ok for a begginer I guess.
Qluck hmm so so >I have version 1

Fortress of prosperity ...I dont know to be honest

I got it when I was in deep shit money wise .Could have been different .Dont know

Quantum love 4000 .Is ok decent.Doesnt callibrate high though .That is I cant use it with high energy trends .

Let not forget the book .Of seven positive sigils
That was strong .I even got fucked cause I shared it with someone ,cause it had its own protection hehehe .
One of the sigils whenever I draw it I laugh !! So I give that book a 100/100
That for me solely says that the man has skills
blackcouncil

Post by blackcouncil »

Id love to see a contest

Im really curious about the quantum grid and mega caster

Many times when I was about to buy them and dowsed,I got answers like :
No
reasons-why ?
because mine are stronger :geek:

ps I made a plate the other day wich is kind of spooky...Wrote in paper ,an affirmation as a trend, and my name on paper ,as a target,and after 1 minute or so I literally started hearing this affrimation spinning in my head like nothing I have ever experienced.
Its now imprinted ever since
Tried it on my wifes' website (etsy) and a woman went raving about her stuff ....She literally send like 100+ email to her in 2 days
WTF !!

I used the same plate to boost my machine and managed to clean the sky above my city from chemtrails in a matter of minutes

So id say that lots can be done with paper .

The ALPHA AND OMEGA is the intention of the maker and his state of mind -physical as well I guess,and his overall consiousness level
Many parameters

So Id say dont be so fast to judge Doug.

Im grateful for his free QL 4.5 and 5 cause they got me into creating my trends etc

Cant say for other products than QL7 wich is ok for a begginer I guess.
Qluck hmm so so >I have version 1

Fortress of prosperity ...I dont know to be honest

I got it when I was in deep shit money wise .Could have been different .Dont know

Quantum love 4000 .Is ok decent.Doesnt callibrate high though .That is I cant use it with high energy trends .

Let not forget the book .Of seven positive sigils
That was strong .I even got fucked cause I shared it with someone ,cause it had its own protection hehehe .
One of the sigils whenever I draw it I laugh !! So I give that book a 100/100
That for me solely says that the man has skills

I too have that book but not testing yet, after your review i will surely test it again, lizard could you share more info about the paper radionic plate you are talking about, is it paid or free available for testing and by any chance do you still have moonshadow Ql 4.5 sigil and could share, bcoz i cant find it online now
lizard

Post by lizard »

ps I made a plate the other day wich is kind of spooky..

Not for sale and not for sharing

Yes I still have the Ql 4.5

ps heheh are you high or something?To ask in the public group to share ones work when you know he is also in this group ,is kind of provocative.Dont you think so ? Anyway....
lizard

Post by lizard »

My bad .Ql 4.5 is the free version sorry .
Better ask Doug directly to give it to you

Sorry for the mistake
blackcouncil

Post by blackcouncil »

Code: Select all

My bad .Ql 4.5 is the free version sorry .
Better ask Doug directly to give it to you

Sorry for the mistake

its ok, yes i asked doug and he mailed it to me, thanks doug, lizard could you share any info on how to create such plate
lizard

Post by lizard »

Research.Many hours.Lots of trial and error ;-)
Jysoe

Post by Jysoe »

I don't get all the hate towards Doug. If he was such a scam artist why did Xtrememinds forum have a rather large page of success stories on him? I personally have Mega Caster and can vouch for it. In all honestly I find it better than The Virtual Godcaster. The Virtual Godcaster has left me disappointed. Favorite things I've used to date are Psionic Core, Xtremecaster Ultra, Radionic Booster Extreme and Cyber Shaman. Many people had great things to say about Quantum Grid. You just needs to find the testimonials on it.