Dreamweaver's fields from psychicproxy/psychic helps on sale...

Sell/advertise your products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Enlightened_States

Dreamweaver's fields from psychicproxy/psychic helps on sale...

Post by Enlightened_States »

So as you all know, dreammagick shut down some time last year. In fact, the site expired sporadically and there was nothing dream or I could do about it. Vitality, Dream's old partner, had access to the site's server and both him and dream had a falling out. When the site expired, we lost all the files and whatnot. It hurt us as much as it hurt a lot of you. Luckily we still have some of the pdfs of the downloadable sigils. We have field booster, book of desire, lucid dreaming, reality programmer, psychic shielding, confidence.

With that being said, we have begun to sell fields on items at enlightenedstates.com. You will find all of dreams psychicproxy/psychichelps fields in the store and also the option to order any field from the sapienmed channel or any customized field you want. Fields would be done remotely on any item of your choice but there is now an advanced option.

We can place the fields on items we create call magnetic field capsules. Its created using two magnets facing each other (both north pole side) and the repelling force of these two magnets creates a field of energy that repels negative energy/emf and produces more energy for you. Dream's fields work a lot more powerfully on the magnetic field capsule and we are currently selling them. On our store, you have the option of purchasing any of the fields on that item or even a customized field on the item if you desire. Better yet...

All of these fields are 40-50% off! Fields like glory, ascension or eternity that were far too expensive are now at more affordable prices. Deal lasts only one week. So shop away my friends, we never forgot about all of you.

http://enlightenedstates.com/index.php/store/
Gemstone

Re: Dreamweaver's fields from psychicproxy/psychic helps on sale...

Post by Gemstone »

Great news!

Regarding the magnetic field capsules, can fields placed on them still be amplified with the field booster?

Does anybody have experience with the eternity field?
Enlightened_States

They do get amplified with the field booster but that really wouldn't be necessary.

And guys, if you guys want any of these sigilized fields: field booster, lucid dreaming, reality programmer, psychic shielding, we will sell it to you at 50% off its original price for the next week only. We got some exciting stuff coming up that I think you guys will love.

And one up to Blaze. This forum is very well done! Wish I could've created ours as good as this one but wordpress didn't allow for much to be done with forums lol. Glad you guys found a place to stick together, would've sucked to lose the great network we had.
Earthworm

Post by Earthworm »

Sounds great,

A have a few questions before I head to the shopping cart. How do you feel the "Gambling Luck" field would work for an investment vehicle called "Binary Options" where you take really short options on currency movements (as little as one minute)? It is very similar to betting on heads or tails but with information on the movements of the market (i.e. currencies)?

If you purchase more than one field and therefore have more than one Magnetic Field Capsule, how do you tell them apart? (I do have an engraver)

Would it be possible to order an extra Magnetic Field Capsule and use it with a Field I already own? I have the "Reality Programmer" I use often and would like to optimize its effect if possible.

I don't supposed the "Book of Long Life and Good Health" survived and may be available at some time?

Thanks
Enlightened_States

Well gambling luck works with allowing you to psychicly influence the outcome which is a lot easier to do on a slot machine than on millions of minor fluctuations on what drives forex rates.

You can have 2-3 fields placed on one capsule. And telling them apart would be a matter of you being able to sense and understand energy.

It might be possible to do so. I will ask dreamweaver about it. If any of you have any requests or even personal questions, always feel free to email us @ sapienmed@gmail.com.
Earthworm

Post by Earthworm »

Hi Enlightened_States,

Thanks for your response. I didn't realize you could have more than one field on a capsule so no need to identify which is which. My thinking was you having a "Longevity" capsule hanging around your neck all the time and a "Gambling Luck" capsule you would pull out before heading to poker night.
Milamber

Post by Milamber »

Is the magnetic capsule made out of stainless steel? Is it waterproof?

Just wondering because I wouldn't want it to rust or tarnish because I want to wear it even during exercise so it would get sweat on it.

Also would it be possible to add an option to transfer a field that we currently own onto a magnetic capsule? I remember Dreamweaver moving a field from one vessel to another vessel for $50 a couple of years ago. I guess I could just order a capsule and ask him if he could do it separately but it would be nice to be able to order a capsule + pay a fee for transferring a field from another vessel I own.

I was thinking of doing it for the Athletic Performance Enhancement field that I have. Since its a complex field and I would only wear it while awake I would probably keep it a separate vessel than the Eternity field that I just ordered. I would just put them on different chain types to help recognize each one more easily but I am interested to see if it is more effective on a magnetic capsule compared to its current vessel.