End of year promotions

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

End of year promotions

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Starting 20 November 2019 and ending 20 December 2019, any purchase over $10 can request to have 1 audio empowered by me, the audio can be a subliminal, prayer or mantra. Subliminal must be free of any audio other than the wording, frequencies will be added by me, if the wording is not in English, I will need a written translation, if I don't understand the context, I won't know which energies to apply. For prayers, I will need to know the origins of the prayer. Mantras that have multiple uses, you should specify its desired outcome or I'll just apply generalized energies. This offer is only available once per person.

One day Sale on 29 November 2019 and again on 02 December 2019.

From 01 December 2019 until 20 December 2019, Skrill discounts will be increased to 50% off and 60% for purchases over $100.

As we enter the season of giving I typically hold a draw and award items from the PsionicMagick store, this year however I'll be doing it a little differently, starting with the first sale on 29 November 2019 and ending on 24 December 2019, everyone who spends $50+ will receive a special gift on 25 December 2019, It will be a power sigil from my personal collection, aside from myself, only 4 other people has this sigil and it will only be available this one time.