Enhancing Subliminals and other mental programming

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

lifesgreat42

Enhancing Subliminals and other mental programming

Post by lifesgreat42 »

Hello

I have been listening to a lot of hypnosis, subliminals and just reciting affirmations. I am looking for ways to enhance the effectiveness of any mental programming. I have RBE and believe it could be used for these purposes. Been a while since i used it. So if any one has any ideas or suggestions please let me know.

Thank you
Lifesgreat42
Wonderland

Re: Enhancing Subliminals and other mental programming

Post by Wonderland »

For effective mental programming, have you tried reciting verbal sigils ? (Or magic mantras as I sometimes like to call them.)

They're kind of like affirmations, but a bit more "subliminal." You can create them yourself:

First start with writing down your desired goal – one specific end result, present tense, positive language. For example, "I AM INCREDIBLY CONFIDENT WITH WOMEN".

Or "INCREDIBLE CONFIDENCE WITH WOMEN" would also work the same.

With that written statement, get creative with the words/syllables/sounds. Jumble them, embellish here & there, and distill. The idea is to play around with the original statement until you end up with a unique made-up word. The end result is essentially a representation of the original statement.

You may not remember what it means, but your subconscious will every time you hear it.

Use the new word or phrase as a mantra. You can also record it and listen back to it on loop.
LATEST ARTICLE

The Magic of Hypersigils: Manifesting Your Desires through Symbol and Story
https://extraoddinary.com/hypersigils
ROFERLI

Re: Enhancing Subliminals and other mental programming

Post by ROFERLI »

The advice from Wonderland is marvelous!!! It really works!

Since you have asked for suggestions on how to use the RBE I'll be adding the following to the Wonderland's answer:

1. Stick the RBE on your headphones and listen normally as you have done so far. This will be your "magickal Headphone". If you want to make it stronger, print and stick 10 copies (one on top of each other), of the RBE, on each side of the headphone.

2. With your "Magickal Headphone" above you can play it to a bottle of water. Just let it loop for 30 minutes. Now you have magickal water!

2. Create a folder on your pc and make 100 copies of the mp3 that you are listening inside this folder. Give it a unique name with numbers. Now you have a magickal folder that you can send to you using the caster that comes with RBE! You can also carry the "magical folder" in a pen drive with you, very close to your energetic field!
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"