Easier passive manifestation technique from Richard Dotts

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

OswaldoH

Re: Easier passive manifestation technique from Richard Dotts

Post by OswaldoH »

bandit795 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:53 pm Till now, I've also won a USB speaker and I'm suddenly getting info on cryptocurrencies that end up growing. Sometimes over 50% in one day.
That's awesome, Bandit. Congrats! Which cryptocurrencies are you following?
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

I have had a phase where I just could not effectively watch the thinker. I then realized that the following is required to effectively watch the thinker (and feel the dissolving of mental noise):

a) Accept your thoughts as they are (so you dont get involved or follow them).
b) Accept the present moment (so you dont sit and resist/interact).

Regarding cryptocurrencies - I made around 40% gain on my Etherium purchase in about 1.5 weeks :)

I also bought some stock in Amazon thats gone up a bit (i used bitcoin to purchase the stock on 1broker.com, as I was worried about the stability of bitcoin a few weeks back).

I am hoping to get back on the horse with these meditations now.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Has anyone found any other books on this subjects, or names for the actual energy involved?

I keep forgetting about this practice as I get my hands full with so many other things, but I find this fascinating.
Fogger

Post by Fogger »

I looked up the title on Amazon. Little did I know that I actually purchased it back in February. Thanks for the information. I probably would have never realized that I already had the Kindle version. Peace :D
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Fogger wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:10 pm I looked up the title on Amazon. Little did I know that I actually purchased it back in February. Thanks for the information. I probably would have never realized that I already had the Kindle version. Peace :D
And what are your thoughts so far?
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Ok I have found something that had much bigger results for me than this, and is much more enjoyable and achievable.

What was my result: with curious and very enjoyable intermittent practice after work of perhaps 2 weeks, I put 50% of my pay check in savings for the first time in my life (i am nearly 40). I felt pretty good too! Note that I did that while being pretty much mentally exhausted every day after work and having an aggressive anxiety disorder. If I can do this, you can do it much better.

What is the technique:
You simply put your attention on feeling your heart fully - for as long as comfortable (1 minute to 30 minutes, whatever you feel like at the time). This may cause some pains and things to release - just feel it fully. Everything that releases is resistance that has been holding you back. Feel it fully and you release it (resistance to your abundance and feeling love in your heart).

Keep feeling it - and you will start to feel love... Sit there as long as you can enjoy - the feeling of love grows slowly in your chest the more you do it, quite soon you may find yourself being fulfilled - you feel 'complete', no lack at all. As soon as you get this right, you will start looking forward to doing this. I believe this is the most powerful manifestation energy available to us.

You can keep going until you feel your entire body glowing with love (I could not get there as i have an anxiety disorder that makes this challenging for me).

For me I have to get back to 'watching the mind' to quiet my head so I can feel calmly.

If you try this, let me know your results.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

I think I found another short cut to speed up Richard Dott's technique. Just focus on your third eye, or soul star chakra. However before you do anything with your soul star chakra, get strong and rooted in your earth star chakra first! Otherwise you will have trouble.
ROFERLI

Post by ROFERLI »

Long time ago I learned from my grandfather (who was a magick man who controled very well manifestation and many other magick things!) that the best meditation to calm the mind and accept the present was to focus on your breath! If you want to erase any thoughts, just focus on the air that is getting inside your nose (feel the air, feel the temperature of it) follow it through your throat and lungs. Do the same as it goes all the way out.

If following it, is to much for you, just keep you attention on the air that gets in and out from your nose or Nasal Cavity. Do it for five minutes or whenever you want or need to be "in the moment"! Everytime comes a thought just get your attention on the air. It sounds simple and it is!

Once you learn it you will find yourself doind it all day long and your conscious mind stops all that chatter. You find yourself meditating all day long if you will! The conscious mind just think in one thing at a time! We are just taking advantage of it! You will be too busy with your breath LOL

When you get upset...do it! When you need to get calm...do it! Before starting any radionic session or something related...do it!

From there we can can start any other practice we were planning to do! At least, this is my strategy and IT WORKS!!!!

Another thing you could do to add on top of it is allow yourself the opportunity to be helped by a very special tool that Blaze created called "Full Body Meditation" https://sellfy.com/p/gUBr/

It will help you from outside while internally you are driving the full meditation!

Let me know your thoughts :-)
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Thanks. Unfortunately focusing on breathe for me very very quickly turns into a terrible anxiety problem. Its been like that for years... Focusing on my breathe even with binuaral beats is very awful very soon. No matter how slow I go or what way I do it, it feel very bad quickly.
ROFERLI

Post by ROFERLI »

Hi Laptop,

I understand your point and it has several meanings that it would be difficult to explain here. However, if I understood it well you have found something to start working with which was to concentrate on your "third eye". This is great!!! It's the same, but just using another modal operator system.
There are many people who can't do visualizations and they are really unhappy because of that! Visualization is something extraordinary and very powerful!

Visual and Kinesthetic people have many advantages. Explore it!

Have you tried EFT? How does it work for you?

Do you know that there is a EFT modality that is called "Faster EFT"?
I can say that it's just AMAZING and Robert is best instructor! Go for him after when you choose to give you an opportunity using the EFT technic.

His channel is full of information about it!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HealingMagic

Finding the best method for our modal operator is the key!

I'm sure you gonna love it!!!
PEACE
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"