Easier passive manifestation technique from Richard Dotts

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

laptop123

Easier passive manifestation technique from Richard Dotts

Post by laptop123 »

I read a 14 page book by Richard Dotts called 'The magic feeling which creates instant manifestations'.

Has anyone else here been using it? I have not practiced much, but on day 1 I already felt more content inside from the technique. I plan to practice today.

I like its simplicity in that I dont need to know what I want now. No visualization (which does not work for me and many others).
bandit795

Re: Easier passive manifestation technique from Richard Dotts

Post by bandit795 »

Thanks for mentioning this book. I read it a few days ago and have been doing the exercise for 3 days. A while ago I won the equivalent of $9 in the lotto, and my dad just called me and told me he won about $35. Wow!
bandit795

Post by bandit795 »

Our water provider had a campaign in which 85 houses per month would receive free water. For the month of September our house was selected. So the water bill is 0.00 :)
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Nice. Pretty soon this may turn into bigger and bigger good things if you do this well.

I really must practice more. The one time when I felt the peace expand, it felt like a sore muscle was instantly calmed.
bandit795

Post by bandit795 »

laptop123 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:00 pm Nice. Pretty soon this may turn into bigger and bigger good things if you do this well.

I really must practice more. The one time when I felt the peace expand, it felt like a sore muscle was instantly calmed.
I also think so. That it will turn in to bigger and bigger things. I've been practicing it every day for a month and it feels great. I've found another book on the same subject. In fact there are several. Each call it by a different term, but it's the same.

Eufeeling!: The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity - by Dr Frank Kinslow (He calls the magic feeling "eufeeling", and the process of attaining the feeling, quantum entrainment).

Abraham Hicks call it "The Vortex"; and Eckhart Tolle calls it "inner body".
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

bandit795 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:10 pm Eufeeling!: The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity - by Dr Frank Kinslow (He calls the magic feeling "eufeeling", and the process of attaining the feeling, quantum entrainment).
Did he have additional tips to reach this state, other than sitting for 15 minutes?

Edit: I started looking at some of his work on youtube and read the sample of the book... Looks interesting in deed - think I will spend some time on it.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

I started listening to the audio book for Eufeeling. His approach is interesting in that you focus on the 'injected' energy after watching the thinker.

I do however find that may anxiety problem keeps undoing the good work a bit later in the day... And so to calm my thinking mind further, I am spending more time on disidentifying with the thinking mind when I can.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Any interesting life changes?
bandit795

Post by bandit795 »

Did he have additional tips to reach this state, other than sitting for 15 minutes?
Yes he does. The main part is observing your thoughts as they pass by.
bandit795

Post by bandit795 »

Till now, I've also won a USB speaker and I'm suddenly getting info on cryptocurrencies that end up growing. Sometimes over 50% in one day.