Easier passive manifestation technique from Richard Dotts

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

laptop123

Re: Easier passive manifestation technique from Richard Dotts

Post by laptop123 »

Yeah I tried EFT long ago... does not seem to be anything more than temporary symptom relief for me...
ROFERLI

Post by ROFERLI »

That's really interesting!
That was exactly my impression and what I used to say to everyone when I first met and started practicing EFT. I left everything because I found it was superficial and it was not addresing the real issue.

Years later I found Robert from "Faster EFT" and BOOOM!!!. He had engeniered a way to touch the deep things! I even, met people that were from the Old EFT school and shared the same ideas as me and you.

Now, one thing for sure...there isn't a technic in this life that works all the time...at least I never have encontered! They are all half of the truth! Life is a complex thing and is made of several units. Which we learn on the Kybalion as the "Principle of Polarity" and in life aswell. Even when we read some books we see that the so called "Masters" have used different approachs to solve their problems. Just as an example, Jesus cured using different methods. I'm just saying that based on what is written...he has used different methods!

One thing that I don't like is that his program is a bit expensive. I feel something strange inside when people talk about spirituality or cosmic conscious and charge a lot for the information. Of course, I understand their side aswell, but something inside of me rings!
Anyways (that's just my point of view), besides that, he has really good information and free courses and videos too.

Sometimes and depending how I am I do some tapping before doing a practice, because as you said this is, at least, a "temporary symptom relief" and if this is what I need to get in to the "Zone" before doing a particular practice I do it. I know that at least that's what I'm going to have and if from there I need something else I just pull another technique. It's a fast and easy technique! I love to mix things LOL

I really do understand your point because for me and for years it was the same until I found his different approach and method.
By the way, I like Richard Dotts too and I think it's fenomenal that you brought this subject here to the forum.

PEACE
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Very interesting- I will look into this. Thank you!