Jack Greenwood mind body method for manifestation

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

laptop123

Jack Greenwood mind body method for manifestation

Post by laptop123 »

Hello

I was hoping to have a thread about the Jack Greenwood body method, since the forum on xtrememind is no longer maintained (and some of us cant even log in).

http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4604

My learnings that I would like to share:
- My knees just cant take anymore, so I am doing the sitting down version, and I can still feel strong flow when doing the practice.
- I can do MUCH longer sessions when I sit down.
- When you stand and if you are uncomfortable, you cannot really get into that feeling state (for basic law of attraction). So sitting may be more potent.
- I realized that when breathing deeply, I almost always hyperventilate - and it takes me quite a while to feel normal... So I am going to drop the deep breathing for a while (it has to do with my anxiety - I have the problem whenever I try to control my breathing for a while).
Last edited by laptop123 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LiquidlogiK

Re: Jack Greenwood mind body method for manifestation

Post by LiquidlogiK »

I should get myself back on this soon.

This is one of the only methods where I felt a burst of energy even if I did not master all. In fact, I only made a few consecutive days. But procrastination my catch up. It's

It's a good thing to have mentioned it here I almost forgot this.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

I found that standing up straight normally (no bending knees) still appears to work quite well.
gysiang

Post by gysiang »

Could you kindly share your experiences doing this method. I'm doing a lower horse stance to build my legs and I'm considering how to apply the principles of jack greenwood's book into my practice.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Hallo

Sorry for late reply. I just roll my hips a little bit forward, which causes a small amount of leg bending.

Here's the trick: you need to be as relaxed in your body as possible without falling over. Thats why I do minimal bending. Because tension blocks the energy flow. So low stances that are hard, that make you build muscle is not going to work here (i believe), because energy will not flow then, it flows when your relax).

At the moment I am doing basic Zhan Zhaung without the body method additions (compression of energy) for other types of usage (health focus). I am too tense to do the body method correctly, and it would give me more anxiety.

I found this PDF with 5x postures that helps me feel real proper energy flow showering through my body. Its helping to dissolve a blockage in my head. Since practicing it those extra postures, a core anxiety thats been with me 24/7 has dissapeared. No doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist, chinese herbal medicne, acupuncture or tons of other products ever came close to these results. This is the most amazing practice ever,.

Here is a PDF with those postures:
https://mybackgroundisnow.files.wordpre ... a-tree.pdf

In time as I get my head blockage dissolved and other health challenges improved, I will add the body method application as well.