Wealth/abundance sigil

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Wealth/abundance sigil

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

I have created a new wealth sigil but won't be making it available for purchase yet.
Instead of setting a fixed price beforehand, you will get to use the sigil for 2 months and Pay me a percentage of your gains that you have determined to be a direct result of using the sigil.
Percentages payable are as follows: 18% for general users and 7% for users who currently has the King Midas sigil.
Payments are to be made at the end of each month for 2 months.
At the conclusion of the 2 months, the sigil will be made available to everyone at a fixed rate that will be determined from the success of the sigil.

The sigil has 3 primary components:
1. A standard programed sigil.
2. Embedded servitor
3. The sigil and servitor is designed/formulated as a spell.
The sigil has a ritual that needs to be performed daily, should only take a minute to perform, details will be provided with sigil.
Once a week for the first 2 months, I will be re-tuning the sigil, Every Saturday within that time frame, you can inform me of any issues and/or improvements needed and I will apply them during the tuning.

I am limiting the number of applicants to 20, on a first come basis.
The sigil uses a similar type of protection as the astro casters and will require you to submit a witness sample with your application.
You can apply by emailing me directly or via the pm system here or on sellfy.

Anyone interested in acquiring it will have to apply for a copy of the sigil.
Apply by 28/02/2017, download details will be supplied 01/03/2017
chupsters

Re: Wealth/abundance sigil

Post by chupsters »

Hi Blaze,

I like to try the wealth/abundance sigil.

Thanks and have a good week ahead
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

12 slots still available.
Sigil can be used for trading eg. Forex.
You do not have to currently own the Midas sigil to apply.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

5 slots still available
nagacore

Post by nagacore »

Interested.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Applications are done, all participants will receive instructions shortly.
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

Darn I missed this. Oh well. I am looking forward to hearing the results of the new wealth and abundance sigil. Enjoy everyone.
nagacore

Post by nagacore »

Decided to update the group with weekly developments:

If you're expecting to stumble ass backward into cash, this isn't the spell for you. I've attracted opportunities to make money, but I still have to put the effort in and compromise. Even then there's a chance that these opportunities could fall through. Occasionally I'll get a good deal ($5 off on cat food that wouldn't expire for months), but those aren't often.

Not sure if this what blaze intended, but I noticed the spell “protects” my money. This week, I received random call about a potential job opportunity for significantly more pay. However, being a contracted (no PTO) employee I’d have to the day off and lose out on over $100 in pay. When I told a family member about the opportunity, they told me to push the interview back a few hours and they’d happily drive me. So I ended up only losing an hour’s pay and making the interview.

Also a former teacher called me out of the blue to co-host an open house next month. A one day gig with good pay and a paid lunch.
poker_player

Post by poker_player »

Here’s my update about this sigil.

I started by burning one sigil in the morning. And started trading.
3 days ago I had a big down on my account.
I start to burn one sigil in the morning and one sigil at night.
I’ve had some small wins in the last 2 days. Not enough to recover from the lost.

But I did receive some unexpected money from an older broker.

I bought the Self-improvement_set. And I’ve been carrying the sigil to Undo and protect against magick.
I also bought the spirit Cleanser. Haven’t printed it yet.
Would this interfere with the wealth sigil?
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

Here is my update.

I began burning 2 sigils in the morning before I begin work in the morning. I am currently job hunting and during this time I did receive more job offers and opportunities that are with in my career field. This began occurring on the 3rd day and have been mostly consistent. This leads me to believe there is an saturation period for the sigil and then from there it works with the channels available. I am going to see if there is a way to bump up the power as the results are good but not wow yet.