Hybrid Love Spell Sigil

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

PleiadianHealer

Re: Hybrid Love Spell Sigil

Post by PleiadianHealer »

I would like to participate in this too!

If I can get in.....thanks Blaze!
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Aych86 wrote:I wanted to know if we had to put a picture. Could we write the name or use some other kind of sample?
Yes, any witness sample will work.
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

Plan:
  • Use Photoshop to place the image of myself and target on the sigil.
    Print wallet sized copy and laminate.
    Keep copy in wallet.
    Disconnect from results.

Will update with results.
poker_player

Post by poker_player »

How is this one going for you guys?
Do you notice any difference in you or the target?
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

I finally found Blaze's Forum after Dreamweaver's went down. Thank you PleadianHealer for the post in the old xtrememind forum or who knows when I wouldve found this place.

Now that that is out of the way, Blaze if you need additional testers for this or any other sigil I would like to participate. I know your work is great so if I can help further its development then I'm game.
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

poker_player wrote:How is this one going for you guys?
Do you notice any difference in you or the target?
Moving into more civilized terms with an ex.
poker_player

Post by poker_player »

Good to ear that secondrunner.
I also wanted to attract one ex. But it's a long shot.
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

I think that is the best way to confirm there are results. It is much easier to notice an ex you were on bad terms with talking to you more than it is to notice someone already on good terms with you.
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

j182razor wrote:I think that is the best way to confirm there are results. It is much easier to notice an ex you were on bad terms with talking to you more than it is to notice someone already on good terms with you.

I' disagree about the "best approach." it's a classic, "You millage may vary" spell, Ultimately you relationship with the target, among other vital factors, will influence how powerful and quickly the spell takes effect. I'm sure like other works in the love magick field (see Moonstone's Bring Back Ex plate), Blaze's sigil will imprint positive thoughts about you, but how quickly that will take remain to be see. Case in point, If the target's already into you, this spell might just tip the scale from infatuation to a relationship. Whowever, a bitter divorce or beak up could mean months of subtle, magical nudging before romance can bloom. I'm playing the long game here, Blaze believes after a month the spell will become permanent. So I'm not expecting serious development until then.

I'd also recommend more than one target. This'll give you the freedom to try new approaches (i.e Photoshopping it all together, support spells, etc) and you're less likely to lust for results (kills magick). I'm currently targeting an ex and a new girl. Fair results on both sides, but the new girl seems so "perfect" for me I'm positive I manifested her with the another spell. c'est la vie
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

secondrunner wrote:
j182razor wrote:I think that is the best way to confirm there are results. It is much easier to notice an ex you were on bad terms with talking to you more than it is to notice someone already on good terms with you.

I' disagree about the "best approach." it's a classic, "You millage may vary" spell, Ultimately you relationship with the target, among other vital factors, will influence how powerful and quickly the spell takes effect. I'm sure like other works in the love magick field (see Moonstone's Bring Back Ex plate), Blaze's sigil will imprint positive thoughts about you, but how quickly that will take remain to be see. Case in point, If the target's already into you, this spell might just tip the scale from infatuation to a relationship. Whowever, a bitter divorce or beak up could mean months of subtle, magical nudging before romance can bloom. I'm playing the long game here, Blaze believes after a month the spell will become permanent. So I'm not expecting serious development until then.

I'd also recommend more than one target. This'll give you the freedom to try new approaches (i.e Photoshopping it all together, support spells, etc) and you're less likely to lust for results (kills magick). I'm currently targeting an ex and a new girl. Fair results on both sides, but the new girl seems so "perfect" for me I'm positive I manifested her with the another spell. c'est la vie

I understand what you are saying but it is the essence of my point. I am approaching this from the perspective of testing the sigil. My previous statement was made to emphasis that an ex, or as you mentioned a bitter divorce, serve as a way to roughly estimate what the lowest level of effect would be. If someone cant stand your presence then becomes amicable but goes no further that lets us know in a rough sense what the potential range is. From there you can tweak the sigil and continue tests. I think based on your response I didnt explain myself clearly and that is what caused confusion. OR perhaps I am confused in how I understand your response. :)

In either case I think the suggestions you presented are good ides and can help reduce the likelihood of lusting for results.