Charge Lower Dantian

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Charge Lower Dantian

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Charge lower dantian.jpg
As the name suggest, the sigil is for charging the lower dantian but can be used on the top and middle as well.

The sigils primary programming is centred around charging the lower dantian but you can charge the others by holding the sigil within the vicinity of the other 2.

For a quick charge, copy the sigil onto your phone.
Open the sigil in full screen.
Hold it over the dantian you wish to charge with the image facing towards you and say "Charge (upper, middle or lower) Dantian".

If you just carry the sigil, it will charge your lower dantian only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Catweazle

Re: Charge Lower Dantian

Post by Catweazle »

Thank you very much Blaze! After having held the sigil over my lower Dantian for about 2 minutes, I already feel much more energy than any of the mp3's I've been listening to have ever supplied me with. Absolutely brilliant! I'll further test and experiment with it but as far as I'm concerned this is a total succes 8-) 8-)

Catweazle
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

This is by far the easiest Chi Kung I ever encountered. Put the image on your phone, lay your phone screen down on your Dantien and do some deep breathing and feel the power accumulate. Just like that!
Very generous of you to share this freely!
Artisan

Post by Artisan »

This is incredible, how often would it be recommended to use this?
Also would it be safe to charge chakras with this?

I can feel a lot of heat in my lower dan tien, very potent.

Inb4 I turn my lower dan tien in a nuclear reactor! :lol:

Thankh you for the generosity blaze!
Catweazle

Post by Catweazle »

Artisan wrote:This is incredible, how often would it be recommended to use this?
Also would it be safe to charge chakras with this?

I can feel a lot of heat in my lower dan tien, very potent.

Inb4 I turn my lower dan tien in a nuclear reactor! :lol:

Thankh you for the generosity blaze!
I've printed and laminated 3 sigils (1 for each dan tien) and have been using them twice a day. Once for about half an hour before I get out of bed in the morning and once before sleep for about an hour. It's been giving me great results that way - not nearly as exhausted from work as I used to be and it seems my intuition has improved by this too. Also I have the distinct impression that my thoughts are shaping reality much more noticeably than they were before.
rharishb

Post by rharishb »

Thank you so much Blaze. This is really good and it feels like brain is charged up and thoughts reduce considerably. Great Stuff.