King Midas - Wealth Creation Sigil

Your take on Psionic Magick products. Make it objective please.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

LiquidlogiK

King Midas - Wealth Creation Sigil

Post by LiquidlogiK »

I got this one for few month now, in hope to find new way to maximize his potential I start with this.

I used mainly as suggested, sigils in my pocket + my wallet and as a wallpaper on my main computer.

Best improvement is my odd of winning at lottery and online gambling but no jackpot only normal constant amount. 3 time in a row the last 2 week I begin with 20$ to hit around 150$ (I don't play that often and never was that lucky).

When I play I do with theta audio stuff to calm my mind and I feel that my intution to do the righ decision is improve, it also help to shut down negative thoughts toward this and I sometime feel/need to focus on the sigil.

Hope to see more on this :D
laptop123

Re: King Midas - Wealth Creation Sigil

Post by laptop123 »

I was also curious about this product. My one concern is that they say king midas had a terrible greed.

a) How long did it take you to make back the $350 cost of the sigil?
b) Have new simple money making opportunities appeared in your life?
c) Do you simply carry the images around, or are there other things required?

Looking forward to your reply.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

laptop123 wrote:I was also curious about this product. My one concern is that they say king midas had a terrible greed.

a) How long did it take you to make back the $350 cost of the sigil?
b) Have new simple money making opportunities appeared in your life?
c) Do you simply carry the images around, or are there other things required?

Looking forward to your reply.
a) maybe 2 month for pure money (time to feel confident using it) but that is speculation since I didn't accumulate it, and often I make it flow on something I don't really need.

b) hard to really say since effect may come in various way, but definitely more unusal overtime opportuniy at work.

c)the minimum is to carry it with you, no activation needed.
You can use it the way you want for more result (radbox, radsoftware, sigils booster)

For this particular purpose I find my best result is with a target in mind + meditate/concentrate at the sigil with theta inducing tool. I am still in the lower 3 digits results.
Last edited by LiquidlogiK on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Here's a review that Blaze sent my in the beginning when finding a way to boost my result (I hope this is ok to share it :ugeek: )

This is a review from another customer on how he used the sigil:

"Hi Blaze,

I have just finished a lot of work with the King Midas Sigil and I am starting to see result. Based on my tests there are a few requirements that need to be met for the sigil to give the best/ most consistent results based on my experience.
First the person using the sigil as you mentioned should carry it with them. I think the more copies of the sigil in any place they spend any significant amount of time will also help.
Second the person should have a clear image of money flowing through them. If the image of it simply coming and staying with them is held onto then it seems the energy stagnates. The flowing seems to be important.
Third the person needs a way for it to come to them (ie. a business, job, lottery, etc)
Fourth he person may need a boost.

If there has not been a lot of positive financial flow then a boost through either a radionic device or software may be needed.
Below is my experience

As you know I have used the sigils for over a month. The last month has been focused exclusively on making the King Midas sigil work for me. In keeping with your request to not use software I avoid that. But I took steps to make it as easy as possible for me start manifesting more money. To begin I am certified as a hypnotherapist and created a few scripts to help me work on my mindscape particularly letting energy flow through me while still accumulating abundance. I used the divine vibration sigil to assist with this since it works wonders for any type of visualization and works incredibly well with hypnosis. In addition to that I created more copies of the sigil and kept it with me and at my home. I created a few business opportunities in relation to hypnosis and hypnotherapy which would increase the areas which wealth can come from. And lastly I also incorporated your Radionic Caster to ensure the effects were always there.
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

So far I feel the update is more powerful than the original. The first week I used it I received a large order, then 3 consecutive orders back to back. I can't remember exactly when I received the order in relation to when I charged the sigil. But I highly recommend this for all those who are interested.