Love&Lust 2019

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Love&Lust 2019

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

So what's new?

I expanded the field to attract based on your individual preferences. Both men and women can use this sigil to attract members of the opposite or same sex. Included instructions on how to tune the sigil.
Unlike the 2015 version of the sigil, this one has a proper emotional anchor to improve the overall progression of events after initial contact. This creates a more stable bond and increases the likelihood of achieving satisfactory results.

The sigils programming to create lust/arousal has been improved.
Some additions has also been added from user suggestions:

Creates an aura of sexual magnetism.
Protection as to not effect family members.
Protection against negative energies/emotions put out by people (competition).
Boost in confidence and sex drive/performance. Women will likely experience a lesser boost from the programming for sex drive/performance.

Users that has the 2015 version of the sigil will receive an 80% discount, I will send you a code via the sellfy message system. If you do not receive it, please feel free to contact me.

https://sellfy.com/p/t6yX/
LiquidlogiK

Re: Love&Lust 2019

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Nice!

Gonna try it soon

Is the sigil gonna work without the tuning and targeting, like just carrying it in the back pocket?

It already look powerful at first sight
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

LiquidlogiK wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:00 am Is the sigil gonna work without the tuning and targeting, like just carrying it in the back pocket?
Yes.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

So first short review

I had the sigil in my back pocket stacked with the original lust&love(2015) sigil for the last week-end at work, during the day. (printed with photo quality printer)

No activation, no targeting

One major unusual situation, I got sms from 3 different girls, that were let's say "potential story" at the time. I didn't have any news from them in months and almost a years for one of her. Last conversation at the time were pretty boring. This time I can feel lot of double sense in their communication.

Also, one girl at work that was usually very cold toward everyone was defenetely different toward me, really more chatty even asked my name for no reason that I can see.

No new opportunity but quite amazing for a first road test of this sigil. :D
Witness

Post by Witness »

Those are some nice results for a test drive Liquid

I wanted to know if this new 2019 version had a remote effect. Like DW's charm attunement works whether you're writing something thru text, talking on the phone, over a video ect. Does this work in the same way? Will it work over facetime or video chat, Skype or even if we upload a video or something will it be effective on people who watch?
Scheerer

Post by Scheerer »

I'm interested to know if it works over video chat apps too. That would be fantastic if it does. Any word on this?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Witness wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 4:30 pm Those are some nice results for a test drive Liquid

I wanted to know if this new 2019 version had a remote effect. Like DW's charm attunement works whether you're writing something thru text, talking on the phone, over a video ect. Does this work in the same way? Will it work over facetime or video chat, Skype or even if we upload a video or something will it be effective on people who watch?
Yes, it does have a remote effect when using video and audio but is less effective in txt unless written with intent.
Fogger

Post by Fogger »

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:18 pm So what's new?

I expanded the field to attract based on your individual preferences. Both men and women can use this sigil to attract members of the opposite or same sex. Included instructions on how to tune the sigil.
Unlike the 2015 version of the sigil, this one has a proper emotional anchor to improve the overall progression of events after initial contact. This creates a more stable bond and increases the likelihood of achieving satisfactory results.

The sigils programming to create lust/arousal has been improved.
Some additions has also been added from user suggestions:

Creates an aura of sexual magnetism.
Protection as to not effect family members.
Protection against negative energies/emotions put out by people (competition).
Boost in confidence and sex drive/performance. Women will likely experience a lesser boost from the programming for sex drive/performance.

Users that has the 2015 version of the sigil will receive an 80% discount, I will send you a code via the sellfy message system. If you do not receive it, please feel free to contact me.

https://sellfy.com/p/t6yX/
I have the older version.
Witness

Post by Witness »

I also have the older version. What info do I need to provide to get the discount?