All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Aliencommlink

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

ACL Cover.jpg
Request:
A sigil that would allow communication with benevolent races like; The Arcturians, Telosians, Nordic Lyrans, Alpha Centaurians, Pleiadians, etc.

I tried to make this as easy to use as possible.
Print out the sigil.
Find a comfortable place to sit.
You will need a flat surface to place the sigil and rest your arm on.
Set down the sigil and place your hand on top of it.
Now just try to relax and let your mind wonder (think of the beings you will be attempting to contact) for about 10 minutes. This is to allow you time to synchronize with the sigil and increase your presence.
Once you are ready, try to establish a line of communication, if you have a specific being in mind, call out to them.
If not, think of the race you are interested in and focus on that, the sigil will do the rest.
It will send out a signal seeking any sign of intelligence, you won’t have awareness of the signal but you are connected to it so when it gets a response, you'll know immediately.
When the signal makes contact, a two way connection is established, no different than phone call.
From here on you're in the driver seat.

Remember to ask its name, once you have it, imagine that beings info being stored in the sigil, like saving a contact. This info will only be available in the copy of the sigil you are using.

One more thing, don't carry the sigil if you're not planning to use it, you could unintentionally activate it and attract entities within you vicinity. THAT COULD BE BAD.

https://sellfy.com/p/E4Am/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ROFERLI

Re: Aliencommlink

Post by ROFERLI »

Hi Blaze, thanks for creating this amazing Forum!

For the Aliencommlink sigil...

1) Is it posible to use it for contacting other entities and not just "Star People"? I mean, if I know an entity that I want to contact (and he is from earth), can I use the this sigil?
2) This same sigil would work to get in communication with Catholic Saints or beings from other religions?

Many Thanks
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

ROFERLI wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:31 am Hi Blaze, thanks for creating this amazing Forum!

For the Aliencommlink sigil...

1) Is it posible to use it for contacting other entities and not just "Star People"? I mean, if I know an entity that I want to contact (and he is from earth), can I use the this sigil?
2) This same sigil would work to get in communication with Catholic Saints or beings from other religions?

Many Thanks
Hi.

The answer to both questions is yes.
I myself have used it for that very purpose.
ROFERLI

Post by ROFERLI »

AMAZING!!!!
Thanks a lot for answering :-)

Blaze, I'm sure you are very busy person since you are creating many Great Projects! I don't know if I can ask that, but I have few ideas in mind and I'd like to know if you could create them. If so, where should I send it?

I own a SE5 1000 and a ARE X3 PRO. I have a nice succesful rate with both machines with health and emotional related things.
However, for manifestation matter I'm still learning! For this subject I still use rituals and entities, since it's where I see results when I need things done and fast!

I have a nice and good background in Ritual Magick and other topics related to spirituality since I was born inside of a family who is VERY GROUNDED on this subject.
With my machines I feel a lack (maybe it's my fault!) of magick (sorry if I don't have a better term). What do you recommend (software) me to get and like this I can marry my knowledge?

I really do LOVE Radionics, I think that it's a very "clean" tool to change reality...and what you have created is REALLY REALLY GREAT, SIR!!!
I used the Chackra Charger and I was Very Surprised! Simple to use and very good result!

Again, Many Thanks for answering and for creating such tool!

I'm going to use the Aliencommlink Sigil and soon I'll post my experiences with it.

Man, you made my day!!!!
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

ROFERLI wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:46 pm AMAZING!!!!
Thanks a lot for answering :-)

......I have few ideas in mind and I'd like to know if you could create them. If so, where should I send it?

What do you recommend (software) me to get and like this I can marry my knowledge?
You can PM me the details.

For software: If you want easy to use, try EasyRad and Voicesync. For something more complex and involved, Cybershaman. There's an old piece of software called Tele Hypnosis Pro, if you can get hold of a copy, it could be useful.

There's a ton of software options available, for now, try EastRad and Cybershaman, both have a free version to get you acquainted with the software.