King Midas - Wealth Creation Sigil

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

King Midas - Wealth Creation Sigil

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

King Midas - Cover.jpg
The sigil attracts wealth, good fortune and prosperity from all sources that it can.

Created over the period of two months, the sigil has 34 layers of intent.

Including energy channelled from:

Kubera Mantra (Om shreem om hreem shreem hreem kleem shreem kleem Vitteshwaraye namaha)
Krishna Wealth Mantra (Om Shreem Namah Shri Krishnay Paripurantamay Swaha)
Lakshmi Mantra For Wealth And Prosperity (Om Shreem Mahalakshmiyei Namaha)
Ganesha Lakshmi Mantra (Om Gum Shrim Maha Lakshmiyei Swaha)
A Prosperity Ritual based on Moon Magick
Full Moon Money Ritual based on candle magick

This is a one of a kind money attracting powerhouse and will bring prosperity to all that uses it.
The design is symbolic.

The sigil has been empowered to have no equal.

Results can be expected within a couple of days at most a few weeks but they will come and continue to build the longer you utilize the sigil.

https://sellfy.com/p/oHdf/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LiquidlogiK

Re: King Midas - Wealth Creation Sigil

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Thanks for the update :D
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this. Do we get an email with the update? When I checked it asked me to purchase it.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

j182razor wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:42 am Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to this. Do we get an email with the update? When I checked it asked me to purchase it.
Yes, the email I sent out should have included a download link, you can also go to the purchase history and re-download it from there.
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

I didn't get an email. But I did try to re-download it. However it only downloaded the original version. I'll contact you from the store, perhaps that will be easier to get the update.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

j182razor wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:55 am I didn't get an email. But I did try to re-download it. However it only downloaded the original version. I'll contact you from the store, perhaps that will be easier to get the update.
I sent you a new download link directly to your email.
Did you get it?
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

Hello Blaze!
Thanks for the update. It is a beutiful sigil and it feels strong. A couple of questions:

1. This version doesn´t have a support sigil on the back. Should I make 2 copies and laminate them back to back?

2. Is it to be charged the same way your new talismans would? I will use my phones headset with RBE under the speakers. Ok?

3. How long will a charge last?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Gemstone wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:10 pm 1. This version doesn´t have a support sigil on the back. Should I make 2 copies and laminate them back to back?

2. Is it to be charged the same way your new talismans would? I will use my phones headset with RBE under the speakers. Ok?

3. How long will a charge last?
HI.

1. If you want to add the support sigil to the back, you can do so. You can also use the original sigil or the new one to substitute, the reason there is no support sigil is because the new sigil doesn't require one. The support sigil was added to the original sigil as a means to correct a imbalance to the programing but the new sigil doesn't have that issue.

2. Yes, it uses a similar method with a few alterations.

3. The new charge is permanent for the copy of the sigil you're using it on.
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

Thanks! :)
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:06 am
j182razor wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:55 am I didn't get an email. But I did try to re-download it. However it only downloaded the original version. I'll contact you from the store, perhaps that will be easier to get the update.
I sent you a new download link directly to your email.
Did you get it?
I did get it, thank you! :)