Phantom Caster Pro

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Phantom Caster Pro

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

PCaster Pro Cover.png
The Phantom Caster Pro uses my classic circuit based design combined with a new interactive user interface and multiple power plates as a replacement for the traditional power supply.

The device has:
1 Control Panel - to set various options related to the devices operation.
4 Trend Plates - each plate can have a different trend.
2 Protection Fields - each protection field governs 2 trend plates and 1 amplifier to prevent any unforeseen circumstance.
2 Amplification Plates - each plate amplifies 2 trends.
1 Auto Rate Generator - Automatically generates a rate/rates for the trends being run.
1 Target Plate - the trend and target plates have been specially designed to maximize manifestation efficiency.

Very easy to use.
Works with sigils, thought forms, servitors, text, archetypal trends etc.
Run simultaneous trends on yourself.
Run simultaneous trends on multiple targets.
The device is powered by the 4 trend plates, 2 amplifier plates, the rate plate and the target plate. Needless to say, it is not in short supply of power.
Print as many copies of the caster as you want.

Bonus sigils to get you started.
01_Confidence - R-Quest set vol.1
03_Protect_Property - R-Quest set vol.3
Calm Mind - PMagick Sigils
Creativity - PMagick Sigils
Increase powers of persuasion - Self-improvement set

https://sellfy.com/p/koZl/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wings

Re: Phantom Caster Pro

Post by wings »

Hi, is this new paper radionics better than the RBE Caster Advances?
I would like to buy it, I still do not have any paper radionics. What would you recommend to me?

Thank you.

Augusto.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

wings wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:15 pm Hi, is this new paper radionics better than the RBE Caster Advances?
I would like to buy it, I still do not have any paper radionics. What would you recommend to me?
Yes the Phantom Caster is better, it is as simple to use as the others but also includes a interface for better control.
PsiMagick

Post by PsiMagick »

Can you make a collage of multiple people for target trend or just 1...any limit at all? I have about 4 people I would like to do a trend on and not sure if its possible with one sigil or have to print multiple?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

PsiMagick wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:21 pm Can you make a collage of multiple people for target trend or just 1...any limit at all? I have about 4 people I would like to do a trend on and not sure if its possible with one sigil or have to print multiple?
You can but the energy/intent will divide and each of your 4 targets would only receive 1/4 of the original input. So it's better to setup a device for each target, that will provide the optimal results within the shortest time.
aley1983

Post by aley1983 »

Could you use say an astrocaster with a sigil and target superimposed on it as a trend in itself? If so, what type of effect do you think that would have?
wings

Post by wings »

Is it possible to create vibrational essences?
Is it possible duplicate a remedy?

Thanks.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

aley1983 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:10 am Could you use say an astrocaster with a sigil and target superimposed on it as a trend in itself? If so, what type of effect do you think that would have?
If I'm understanding you correctly, then yes. this is one of the methods used i attraction trends where you have a specific target in mind.

As to the effects, your energetic signature would probably blend with the sigil and will be transmitted to the target what happens then, that depends on what your target is.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

wings wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:32 am Is it possible to create vibrational essences?
Is it possible duplicate a remedy?

Thanks.
Yes, you can either do it using the ingredients or if you already have the essence/remedy make it through duplication.
ROFERLI

Post by ROFERLI »

Hi Blaze,

...when you say "Works with sigils, thought forms, servitors, text, archetypal trends etc"...what do you mean by working with servitors?
1) Could you give an example?
2) Are we able to create a servitor with it?
3) Or any of your devices are able to create a servitor?
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"