Phantom Caster Pro

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Phantom Caster Pro

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

ROFERLI wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:21 pm Hi Blaze,

...when you say "Works with sigils, thought forms, servitors, text, archetypal trends etc"...what do you mean by working with servitors?
1) Could you give an example?
2) Are we able to create a servitor with it?
3) Or any of your devices are able to create a servitor?
1. I'll give you 2 examples;
1.1. Place the anchor/sigil for your servitor on one of the trend plates and instruct it to feed a specific energy or idea into the circuit.
1.2. You set your trends and target, place your servitors anchor/sigil on top of the target (Very important, it must be the last item placed on the target plate), the trends will flow to the target and from the target to the servitor, the servitor will then carry out the operation aided by a constant flow of energy+intent from the caster.

2. You can but it's not an automated process, you would still need to do most of the work yourself, the caster can provide power and be used to give instructions, things like that, you still need to create the entity manually.

3. I would recommend you create simple structures like thought-forms, create the container over the target and then use the trends to program it.
Demon2020

Post by Demon2020 »

I love it so far!
I’ll be getting the caster soon so it can be more powerful I’m still getting the hang of it but it’s a wonderful machine

The coolest and most fascinating part is the activation of the machine lol!
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

I'm considering an update for the Phantom Caster, It doesn't really need improvement so the focus will be on the control panel. Specifically an increase in duration for the Timer and Repeater and I'll be making some other minor modifications to increase power and improve overall efficacy.

If anyone using the Caster wishes to make suggestions as to the control panels functions may do so and I'll take it into consideration.
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

Very cool Caster! Magical results! Energy feels good.
Blaze is really a magician and master ...
I look forward to an update