Talisman Creator Kit

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Talisman Creator Kit

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

This is a magickal tool I developed to easily produce a talisman containing its programming, using almost anything as a vessel, rings, keys, chains, charms etc. Anything you carry regularly is best suited.

Each kit consists of 2 sigils, audio and graphic.
Both are programmed using similar instructions but there are some variations in intent to better complement each other.

Boost Intuition - https://sellfy.com/p/e07D/
This Talisman improves intuition, increases its accuracy, Notice/interpret subtle information, increases trust in yourself and act on your instincts/gut feelings.

Enhance physical Abilities - https://sellfy.com/p/PsNo/
This talisman gradually increases your stamina, coordination, balance and physical strength. The effects will be subtle at first but that will snowball into more noticeable results.

Financial Abundance - https://sellfy.com/p/AcOS/
Attract money from all sources available to you, have good fortune, achieve prosperity, business success, always succeed effortlessly, increase material wealth and protect against financial loss.

Sexual Magnet - https://sellfy.com/p/cEMb/
This Talisman is to make you more appealing and irresistible to others, increases your persuasiveness, exert confidence, become more charismatic, ooze sexual energy and generate more pheromones.

Money Magnet - https://sellfy.com/p/uQ00/
Attract money from all sources available to you, have good fortune, achieve prosperity and business success.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Talisman Creator Kit

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Q. how many times do I need to charge the pendant \ Ring \ keychain and so on?
A. For the initial charge, the audio file needs to be played to completion, once. If you loop it 2-3 times the charge will grow stronger.

Q. How long does the charge last? How many days / weeks should I recharge?
A. About 10 days to 2 weeks depending on the item used, Gold and Silver will last for about 2 weeks, then degradation sets in and the charge starts fading. This is gradual and it can take weeks before the charge disappears completely, if you recharge it regularly, like weekly, not only will the charge remain constant but also grow slightly stronger every time.
Milamber

Post by Milamber »

Is it ok for 1 talisman to have more than 1 programming? If yes, up to how many types on one object? If not, then is it ok to let one type of programming fade for a few weeks then program it for a different type? I may eventually get all the talismans but it would be inconvenient to have 5 different things to wear on a regular basis or to switch in and out. Thanks.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Milamber wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:32 pm Is it ok for 1 talisman to have more than 1 programming? If yes, up to how many types on one object? If not, then is it ok to let one type of programming fade for a few weeks then program it for a different type? I may eventually get all the talismans but it would be inconvenient to have 5 different things to wear on a regular basis or to switch in and out. Thanks.
You can cobine 2 but you have to consider how the programming and energies will interact. Here's a few examples.
Boost Intuition + Money Magnet
Boost Intuition + Financial Abundance
Boost Intuition + Sexual Magnet
Money Magnet + Financial Abundance
Enhance Physical Body + Sexual Magnet
Milamber

Post by Milamber »

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:05 pm
Milamber wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:32 pm Is it ok for 1 talisman to have more than 1 programming? If yes, up to how many types on one object? If not, then is it ok to let one type of programming fade for a few weeks then program it for a different type? I may eventually get all the talismans but it would be inconvenient to have 5 different things to wear on a regular basis or to switch in and out. Thanks.
You can cobine 2 but you have to consider how the programming and energies will interact. Here's a few examples.
Boost Intuition + Money Magnet
Boost Intuition + Financial Abundance
Boost Intuition + Sexual Magnet
Money Magnet + Financial Abundance
Enhance Physical Body + Sexual Magnet
So now I'm considering putting Boost Intuition + Financial Abundance on a pendant and then putting Enhance Physical Body + Sexual Magnet on the chain itself. So those combinations are compatible on the items itself but is it ok to have all 4 on me at the same time? I just want to simplify and wear as few accessories as possible with maximum benefits, thanks.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Milamber wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:32 pm So now I'm considering putting Boost Intuition + Financial Abundance on a pendant and then putting Enhance Physical Body + Sexual Magnet on the chain itself. So those combinations are compatible on the items itself but is it ok to have all 4 on me at the same time? I just want to simplify and wear as few accessories as possible with maximum benefits, thanks.
Yes that's fine, it's almost exactly what I did and there's been no noticeable issues. As long as the pendant and chain is programmed individually, I foresee no problems.
kveldulf

Post by kveldulf »

Would these work/interact well with morphic field imbued items (as from Dreamweaver or Dale Power)?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

kveldulf wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 pm Would these work/interact well with morphic field imbued items (as from Dreamweaver or Dale Power)?
I don't see why not, you just adding additional programming.
Jlnbrgn

Post by Jlnbrgn »

Hi Blaze,

For using the audio sigil will using an mp3 player playing it using earphones be good enough to charge the item (if placed sufficiently close to the item) or will bigger speakers be needed?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Jlnbrgn wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:14 pm Hi Blaze,

For using the audio sigil will using an mp3 player playing it using earphones be good enough to charge the item (if placed sufficiently close to the item) or will bigger speakers be needed?
Hi.

Yes, earphones is fine. I prefer to use headphones myself. Of-course the headphones I use aren't exactly normal, I programmed it specifically for this type of operation and slapped a RBE behind each speaker.

Side Note:
When using speakers that has a sub, you have to include that in the setup because some sounds will play through there instead of the L/R channels.