Astro Caster Paper Radionics System

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Astro Caster Paper Radionics System

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Astro Caster.jpg
A while ago I had need of a way to charge and cast a sigil made using a planetary kamea.

After playing around with some ideas, I eventually got a dash of inspiration and developed a Paper Rad System that’s capable of doing the job.

They can be used digitally or printed, and is not limited to only planetary sigils. Any sigil or trend will work if used with the proper planetary caster.

In total there are 7 devices for the following planets: Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Saturn, the Moon, the Sun and Venus.

Extras:
In addition to the Astro Casters. I have included 7 sigils made specifically for this system, the 9 seed mantra sigils (also available as a seperate product), 12 additional sigils for various purposes and a modified version of my Rad Caster (the version that I myself use).

Note: The Extras is only available to those who have my entire Astro Caster Set, No exceptions.

What does it do? / How does it work?

It’s a Radionics circuit which transfers energy from a power source (in this instance the power comes from a specific planet).
From the power supply it moves through a geometric shape and another small box, these are point to amplify and structure the source energy.
Next it moves to the sigil/trend and charges it with the energy from the planet (the trend/sigil should already hold an intent), well I say charges but a more accurate way of putting it is that the trend imprints onto the raw energy to give it purpose but the charging still happens.
Finally the energy moves to the target to bring about the desired intent.

The system has active protection against unauthorized use.

https://sellfy.com/p/Krx2/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Garathuul

Re: Astro Caster Paper Radionics System

Post by Garathuul »

So I have been using those casters on and off with good results, however, I wanted to clarify few things.

The energy of the planets as in the physical planet and/or its egregore/ associations within western astrology/ vedic astrology/ solomonic seals etc?
Because sometimes there are differences between those and knowing which school is main inspiration would be helpful in determining which caster should be used for some trends.

When using the casters digitally, which caster would be the best one to use movie/gif/audio as a trend? I mean setting the caster as wallpaper and using file as a trend, I tired with actually playing movie/ audio but it would hardly fit into the trend panel, no player would let me minimalize itself enough.

Is there any protection/filter included in those, especially in mars on saturn casters, as in they would not do harm etc? or anything goes? That would also help to know how careful we should be when testing new trends.

In printed versions of casters, if I play a sound by speaker, earphone and place this speaker,earphone in trend panel, would the sound be casted as a trend?

Will the casters ever stop working for us? IE when something happens to the device you sed to lift protection etc.

And lastsly, while using printed versions of caster, the effect seems to still be active when Im not looking at it, however with digital version, it seems that I must look at the caster for it to work. could you clarify if printed versions work stronger than digital ones?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Astro Caster Paper Radionics System

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

I can't remember, it's probably western astrology but I also like working with the Solomon pentacles, using it to assist my trends and would have taken that into consideration.

Use VLC on minimal interface.

I add a layer of protection to everything, you should still however be careful with the Saturn Caster.

As long as that audio contains some form of intent, yes.

That's a good question, actually, anyone that uses those casters for more that 6 months are in the clear. The protection only effects new users, once you've interfaced with it enough that fades away.

It's not stronger just has more time to build momentum whereas a digital copy starts from scratch when you open it.