Divine Protection Field

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Divine Protection Field

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Shield1.jpg
This device will create a powerful protective field around the user that keeps out any and all negative enrgy.
This is a very user-friendly tool.

It's most efficiently used by printing out a copy and placing a witness sample in it's center.

Device is based on Sacred Geometry and sigil magick.

There really isn't much to say about the device, all that's important is that the device is a very effective protection tool.

https://sellfy.com/p/Hz26/

Update:
Divine Protection Field II

The new version of doesn't just create a protective barrier but also purifies everything within the field.
V1 of the sigil had 2 deflective layers, V2 has 11 deflective layers that keeps out harmful energies.
This version can also be used with radionics as a trend since it's not just a protection pattern but a sigil as well.

Using it is the same as V1, print out a copy and place a witness sample in it's center.
To protect your house/property, go on to gmaps and get a aerial photo of it for use as the witness.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BRITNEYY

Re: Devine Protection Field

Post by BRITNEYY »

Do we have to carry it or can we just set and leave it?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Devine Protection Field

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

BRITNEYY wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 11:36 pm Do we have to carry it or can we just set and leave it?
Set and leave.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Divine Protection Field

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Everyone who already has the origional, a notice will be sent via sellfy to update.
Witness

Post by Witness »

Can we use this to protect a violent neighborhood? Would it be powerful enough to get aerial shot of a few blocks and keep negative energy away? I'm thinking about areas with a high crime rate like Chicago's South Side and other ghettos like it that's being plagued with murder and violence. Can we use this to help stop it?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Witness wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:28 pm Can we use this to protect a violent neighborhood? Would it be powerful enough to get aerial shot of a few blocks and keep negative energy away? I'm thinking about areas with a high crime rate like Chicago's South Side and other ghettos like it that's being plagued with murder and violence. Can we use this to help stop it?

Sorry but that is something I just can't answer, there are too many factors to consider one of the most unpredictable being human behavior, people have been known to commit unspeakable acts without malice. the only way to know for sure would be to try it and see what happens.
lizard

Post by lizard »

Hi Blaze :P

Got your version 2 protection and have put a pic of mine for 48 hours.DO you think that I can leave for more ? I run several radionic operations on me and since i got this pendant (orgone) I have noticed that it "cancels out " significantly my radionic operations.
Have the V2 on me as I said for 2 days ,and I am not sure what % of the energies from my radionic machine "hit me " ( my pendant cancels like 66%-80% of the radionics operations(machine))

Could the V2 also block my radionics operations ?

Im under an attack from a certain person who wishes me the worst and ....I wouldl like to just carry on ,and just have him hit a wall .

Could you be more specific as to what the V2 does ?

Thanks
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

lizard wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:06 pm Hi Blaze :P

Got your version 2 protection and have put a pic of mine for 48 hours.DO you think that I can leave for more ? I run several radionic operations on me and since i got this pendant (orgone) I have noticed that it "cancels out " significantly my radionic operations.
Have the V2 on me as I said for 2 days ,and I am not sure what % of the energies from my radionic machine "hit me " ( my pendant cancels like 66%-80% of the radionics operations(machine))
Could the V2 also block my radionics operations ?
Im under an attack from a certain person who wishes me the worst and ....I wouldl like to just carry on ,and just have him hit a wall .
Could you be more specific as to what the V2 does ?
Thanks
Hi Lizard.

V2 is passive and can be left to permanently surround you with a protective field.
There should be little to no interference with your radionic operations.

V2 is more refined compared to it's predecessor and since I use it myself, I have a very good understanding of how it functions.
I find it to be quite beneficial, since only the positive energies reach you.
So with radionics, all the beneficial energies should reach you.
lizard

Post by lizard »

Great !

Many thanks