Limitless Caster

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Garathuul

Limitless Caster

Post by Garathuul »

Edit, save and forget. This new caster doesn't need to be printed, it transmits directly from your devices.

Edit in the trend and target.
Hit save, close and leave it to transmit.

Works well with sigils.
Archetypes and text trends needs to have intent.

Simplicity at its finest.

https://chaosmg.sellfy.store/p/limitless-caster/
Garathuul

Re: Limitless Caster

Post by Garathuul »

Im considering buying this caster, and I wanted to ask couple questions about it:

1:How does Limitless Caster compare in power/effecitveness with previous caster ie. Phantom Catser?

2:Do Limitless Caster work regradless if device is on or off power?

3:Are there any limits/filter as in what cast will/wont manifest? if there are limits, what are they?

4:What is the energy source of this caster?

Thank You
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

1. I always improve power and effectiveness when making new products.

2. Yes, I have a few stored on a flash drive.

3. That's not something I can answer with any accuracy, the testing was limited to common things like healing, attraction, social interactions etc.

4. N/A.
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

Hi all.
Guys, tell me, who bought the new Limitless Caster, how do you like it?
Is it much better than the RBE CASTER ADVANCED?
I like the fact that the RBE CASTER ADVANCED is controlled by 3 servitor and in my opinion it gives better results than the ones I used
Garathuul

Post by Garathuul »

I've just bought it and I want to test it. is power divided between trends, ie: I cast 3 trends each got 1/3 of power? or is every trend full powered? TY
Garathuul

Post by Garathuul »

Anderson wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am Hi all.
I like the fact that the RBE CASTER ADVANCED is controlled by 3 servitor and in my opinion it gives better results than the ones I used
Hi man I dont have RBE CASTER ADVANCED so I cant compare them but so far I def feel energy working on me all the time from the trends I casted. It feels a bit more refined than planetary casters too, but the most convenient thing is the fact taht you dont have to print anything or look at trend at all and have your trends work all the time. also I should mention that Limitless Caster and Planetary Casters products are both much more powerfull than EasyRad, which I also used
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

Garathuul wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:08 pm
Anderson wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am Hi all.
Hi man I dont have RBE CASTER ADVANCED so I cant compare them but so far I def feel energy working on me all the time from the trends I casted. It feels a bit more refined than planetary casters too, but the most convenient thing is the fact taht you dont have to print anything or look at trend at all and have your trends work all the time. also I should mention that Limitless Caster and Planetary Casters products are both much more powerfull than EasyRad, which I also used
Thanks for the feedback. I am going to buy Limitless Caster and Manifestation Engine.
Garathuul

Post by Garathuul »

Sorry, I have another question: does more trends= less effective?
deksdekster

Post by deksdekster »

Hi so i can just paste my photo on target and any sigil on trend with some photo editing program and thats it,can someone give any tutorial,tnx :)
Garathuul

Post by Garathuul »

yes, thats it :D