What are your guys favorite mantras?

Any material related to Mantra only.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Its_just_me_MAN

What are your guys favorite mantras?

Post by Its_just_me_MAN »

The title says it all. I love mantras and they are powerful for ascension! I love Shiva and Kali mantras!
Last edited by Its_just_me_MAN on Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
madladboris

Re: What are you guys favorite mantras?

Post by madladboris »

Consult a tantric before you start chanting a mantra(if you plan to do it daily).
That way you'll benefit the most. Shiva and Kali are especially powerful, their prayers and it's procedure shouldn't be fiddled with. You be more harmed than helped. Saying so because this thing ascends traditional spirituality and religion and enters the realm of Tantric science and practice.

Tell.me.if you'd ever want to consult a legitimate tantric knowledgeable individual. Avoid quacks.

Take care.
Its_just_me_MAN

Re: What are you guys favorite mantras?

Post by Its_just_me_MAN »

madladboris wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:40 am Consult a tantric before you start chanting a mantra(if you plan to do it daily).
That way you'll benefit the most. Shiva and Kali are especially powerful, their prayers and it's procedure shouldn't be fiddled with. You be more harmed than helped. Saying so because this thing ascends traditional spirituality and religion and enters the realm of Tantric science and practice.

Tell.me.if you'd ever want to consult a legitimate tantric knowledgeable individual. Avoid quacks.

Take care.
I used to meditate daily to one from Shiva, 3 times a day, and I felt so blissful, so at peace, and so happy. I don't have time to do it anymore though.