Key of Solomon (Pactical) Creating A Talisman

Any material related to Traditional Magick and Astrology only.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Key of Solomon (Pactical) Creating A Talisman

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

You'll need an altar, this can just be a board with the following symbol drawn on it.
Altar Pentagram.jpg
This is a simple method by which anyone can harness the power of the pentacles from the Greater Key Of Solomon.
There are more specific astrological timings that you can follow.

The Fourth Pentacle of Jupiter
To be performed on Thursday in the hour of Jupiter (location specific)
Candles must be lit in the order as indicated on the symbol above.

What you'll need:
5 Gold Candles and a lighter
Altar.
The Fourth Pentacle of Jupiter, can just be a print but a metal one will be better, you can also stick the printed one to a disk for solidity.

1. Place the candles on the 5 points of the pentagram, one on each point.
2. Pick up the Pentacle and hold it in either hand, now think of the the desire for the wealth you seek and optaining it.
3. Light the first candle and say "Wealth and Riches are in his house, and his righteousness endureth for ever". (Move the flame along the line from from candle 1 to 2)
4. Light the second candle and say "I call upon the Angel Adoniel, I implore you to bestow unto me good fortune, good luck and prosperity. So be it.". (Move the flame along the line from from candle 2 to 3)
5. Light the third candle and say "Wealth and Riches are in his house, and his righteousness endureth for ever". (Move the flame along the line from from candle 3 to 4)
6. Light the fourth candle and say "I call upon the Angel Bariel, I implore you to bestow unto me great riches, health and a long life that will allow me to enjoy such wealth. So be it.". (Move the flame along the line from from candle 4 to 5)
7. Light the fifth candle and say "Wealth and Riches are in his house, and his righteousness endureth for ever". (Move the flame along the line from from candle 5 to 1)
8. Place the pentacle into the center of the pentagram and while looking at it say once more "Wealth and Riches are in his house, and his righteousness endureth for ever", now just leave it undesturbed until the candles burn out.

After the process has completed, you can now carry your newly created talisman with you and it will work toward achieving your goal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Key of Solomon (Pactical) Creating A Talisman

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

I renamed the topic to allow for request. There are too many pentacles to just post all of them at once and not all have practical value and/or is used.
You can request the process for whichever of the pentacles you would like to work with, If you want to add alternate processes, they are welcomed.

Candles: the color of the candle is important to the ritual however, if you have no alternative, substitute it with white candles. If necessary you may also cut the candles smaller but it should burn for at least an hour.
theolka

Post by theolka »

Can we paint the white candles in gold colour?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

theolka wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:39 am Can we paint the white candles in gold colour?
I have heard people mention doing that, just ensure that the paint doesn't hinder the candles flame.
theolka

Post by theolka »

I will give it a try
theolka

Post by theolka »

Somethig weird happened, after 2 hours i check on candles and while 4 candles still burning, the number 4 candle was melted down. How can I explain that?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

theolka wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:57 am Somethig weird happened, after 2 hours i check on candles and while 4 candles still burning, the number 4 candle was melted down. How can I explain that?
Occam's razor, Though this is related to a metaphysical operation so traditional logic may not apply.