How do you use MLF da babe or Sapien Med?

Any material related to Radionics and Psionics only.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

poker_player

How do you use MLF da babe or Sapien Med?

Post by poker_player »

Hello guys.
Can you share the way you use this audios?
Do you listen with phones?
Do you play it with an Chi Gen?
Can I put the phones on a Paper Radionics, like RBE caster?
Gratitude
LiquidlogiK

Re: How do you use MLF da babe or Sapien Med?

Post by LiquidlogiK »

I don't use this particular one but...

In first, I will say get the best headphone that you can buy without noise cancellation. There's a lot of good one under 100$ even under 50$ if you go with earbuds. You migh even consider an headphone amplifier, I found that my amplifier give more "power" to those kind of mp3.

As for Sapien Med, it state that the audio hardware quality doesn't matter

If you already have an audio chi-gen.. headphone + chi-gen with an "Jack Y-Splitter" is a very good option. The headphone amplifier can add a boost to your chi-gen also.
NightFlight

Post by NightFlight »

Anyone have significant success using MLF 3.0?

I was considering purchasing it from SeductionMagicFlow but I bought Handsome Man Creator from him, and I wasn't really satisfied with it. It made people a bit more talkative around me, but not much else (& I have quality headphones to listen to it). I know MLF is just sold by him and made by someone else, but I was wondering if anyone is getting really good results from it.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

NightFlight wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:45 am Anyone have significant success using MLF 3.0?

I was considering purchasing it from SeductionMagicFlow but I bought Handsome Man Creator from him, and I wasn't really satisfied with it. It made people a bit more talkative around me, but not much else (& I have quality headphones to listen to it). I know MLF is just sold by him and made by someone else, but I was wondering if anyone is getting really good results from it.

For MLF Da Babe 3.0 you might consider searching http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/index.php an old forum in read only now. It is still a valuable source of information and point of view.

For "handsome man creator track" I see it as a deep inner improvement rather than a "manifestation seduction" tool.
Last year I did listen this for 2 month with my lg phone + earbuds(80$) and often fall asleep with this.
As a review.. I did see more chatty/friendly people around me, but also improvement in the way I talk and influence others, like the way some good salesman always have the good way to tell something. I can say that I did notice improvement in my upper body even if I didnt go to the gym as often as I should. So far not disapointed for the price. I'll probally do more run in the futur.

Maybe you can share your experience with the admin and ask for tips, he has always be very kind in his communication with me. Satisfaction is often related to your goal.. so if it's not indiscret what is your goal with this?

If it's seduction/attraction/party.. Don't forget that none of these product will make action for you.. From my point of view, It will only give you more opportunity and.. Most of the girls are really shy or have in mind to not be judged.. They expect that man will take the first steps.
NightFlight

Post by NightFlight »

Thanks for the response!
LiquidlogiK wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:59 pm
For MLF Da Babe 3.0 you might consider searching http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/index.php an old forum in read only now. It is still a valuable source of information and point of view.
Yeah, I had already read through this thread-

http://xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... e80e5abb27

But most of the people didn't seem to be getting much results at all from MLF 3.0.

Years ago I had 2.0, and had a couple interesting experiences (including leaving a bar with a woman I talked to briefly- although she was nothing amazing), but lost it and forgot about it. Which is why I'm wondering about 3.0.

One thing was the Handsome Man Creator also gave me some insomnia.... The site selling that and the MLF 3.0 has dozens and dozens of products all related to women. I mean, if they really worked well, why the need for so many? That's just a thought I have though.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

At least he ask a fair price for test/error the one that seem to have the more positive review at SMF

http://seductionmagicflow.com/new-sex-d ... -true-v-4/
and
http://seductionmagicflow.com/wam-2-wom ... -2-2-mp3s/

I was going to try them but found a beta test on another site at discount price from a reputable seller.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/ ... ity-3-0-1/

This have give me weird dream in the first few days but tend to show results attracting attention. And a major+ you can listen to it while sleeping with a speaker.. no headphone. But not sure if I would have try it with the real price.. definitely not the same range of budget even more now since the price just increased. I took a pause right now because the next upgrade is coming soon and the creator recommend a pause of 15 day between new sub-track.
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

The subliminal shop’s AOS (Aura of Sexiness) will hit the same buttons as handsome creator. It conditions you to seeing yourself as attractive and desirable, ultimately projecting those feelings into the universe.

Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility sounds like the virtual ex toxic we’ve been waiting for, but it’s still early in the beta phase and changes are bound to pop up. I’d wait before getting knee deep into it.

They do have products for attracting your perfect lover, but these require real dedication and success isn’t usually isn’t reported until month 5-6 epsically if you want a specific lover (i.e. submissive).

The shop is an interesting site, they claim that even their discounted 3G tracks are dozens, if not 100s, of times more powerful than conventional hypnosis and subliminals. However, they require a greater commitment and time investment. You4’trr looking at 3-6 months of 8-21 sustain However, site’ listening and many report “feedback” and “resistance” from their subconscious mind. These tracks aren’t for people who want a quick fix to their problems. However, the site’s backed up by a refund policy, a devoted customer service team and user diaries for nearly every product. They even offer free tracks for emotional healing and confidence. if you can devote the time, a track from the shop is worth the investment.

I'm working on their life tune up track right now.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Very genuine shop and have fast answer to my emails in 48h. I mainly tried this because of their forum, lot of review with good follow up from the creator.
NightFlight

Post by NightFlight »

I broke down and bought the women approach me mp3. I didn't use it much, I got a bad vibe from it. So, when I have that, I trust my instincts and avoid. I assume it must be from the Goetic energies present in it.

I think I will stop trying to use these sorts of things. I think simply self-developing yourself in general will increase attraction as a by-product.