upgrade lust&love sigil

for help with dowsing, manifesting etc.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

LiquidlogiK

upgrade lust&love sigil

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Just to put more action on the forum and because that's was my all time favorite sigil. Also it's a 2015 stuff I'm sure blaze learned something to put in this workhouse 8-)

I think of some suggestion..

maybe a self working circuit with an embedded servitor to have the perfect attraction aura. (or again a sigils that you carrying in your pocket)

optimal aura energy/cleansing for the purpose

maybe something that have rad booster integrated in it

Shielding protection, to protect againt negative energy from other guys in the same room (jealousy)

something that protecting from energy overload

sideline suggestion
stamina/energy boooster or optimal testosterone level ( not sure about the last one because of the body reaction, It must not become a crutch for the body)

boost confiendence level, to break the fear of approching a girl (many people that have asked question about does it work.. just miss that )

Anyway for everyone that read this please add your suggestion related on that specific product :mrgreen:
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: upgrade lust&love sigil

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

I will be starting work on the upgrade for the L&L sigil soon, anyone that wants to contribute suggestions, please do so before Sunday (24th March).
Witness

Post by Witness »

Please include some kind of protection that makes it ineffective for family members. This sigil is extremely effective even when I don't want it to be. So much so one time I forgot I was carrying it and went to a family event. Females in my family were coming on very strong. I think it was exhibited as extra love but some were blushing and it was so weird. I took it out of my pocket and had to throw it away.

The thing about this sigil is it works so good that you attract almost all women you come in contact with. It's like a catch 22 because I love how effective it is, but you can't control who that energy is directed towards. So, if there's any way you can build in something that shields certain ppl from the energy, or only focuses it on one or a few ppl.

Like maybe we wear it...one mode can be just a general setting, then another sigil is one you can wear but maybe your out and you see a particular girl and you only now want that energy focused on her...then nobody else will be getting that energy...it just locks in on who you want.

That's my 2 cents. Either way this is the the most noticeable sigil I use from Blaze. It works amazingly well.
theolka

Post by theolka »

Wow, witness. I am glad that works too good for you. I dont understand why its not work good for me. I have printed in black and white 6cm x 6cm and i carry it in the back side of my smartphone behind the protection case with one more sigil "make me irresistable to others".
Witness

Post by Witness »

theolka wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:37 am Wow, witness. I am glad that works too good for you. I dont understand why its not work good for me. I have printed in black and white 6cm x 6cm and i carry it in the back side of my smartphone behind the protection case with one more sigil "make me irresistable to others".
Try printing it in color. I also stack 7 of them on top of each other lol.