Chakra Removal

for help with dowsing, manifesting etc.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Reality Engineer

Chakra Removal

Post by Reality Engineer »

Hey Blaze.

I have been so look thankful and blessed by your guidance and wonderful reality hacks! I thank you very very much on this day of Thanksgiving.

I do have another request.
Can you look into creating/researching something into what is known as "Chakra Removal." It seems to be the so called "new thing" in ascension. Apparently one can remove chakra systems in order to no longer be implanted etherically by entities and causes one to advance in one's own ascension.

My thanks and many blessings to you and yours!

Reality Engineer.
Last edited by Reality Engineer on Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Chakra Removal

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Hi Reality Engineer.

Creating a functional sigil for this has proven to be difficult, I'm sure I'll get it right eventually. Just figured I'd let you know and that I haven't forgotten about this request.
aley1983

Post by aley1983 »

This is awesome.

From what I've read, it's about dissolving the chakras in the astral body to allow greater light flow and higher self connection in the lower bodies.

If there can be a focus on connecting to the core star/sun star chakra in the chest as well either with this or a separate sigil, that would be awesome as well
Reality Engineer

Hello Blaze,

It has been weeks on this. Just checking to see if this is still do-able.

Many thanks and blessings,
R.E.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Reality Engineer wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:20 pm It has been weeks on this. Just checking to see if this is still do-able.
Hi.

Sorry, I've been busy and haven't had time too focus much on constructing the sigil.
You are correct though, i has been a while and I really should get this done.
I have to finish the community wealth spell+sigil, that will be in a day or 2.
Aside from my personal projects, I'm basically finished with everything else I've been working on so what I'll do is take a break and focus on completing this sigil. It will probably be ready sometime next week.
Reality Engineer

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:23 pm
Reality Engineer wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:20 pm It has been weeks on this. Just checking to see if this is still do-able.
Hi.

Sorry, I've been busy and haven't had time too focus much on constructing the sigil.
You are correct though, i has been a while and I really should get this done.
I have to finish the community wealth spell+sigil, that will be in a day or 2.
Aside from my personal projects, I'm basically finished with everything else I've been working on so what I'll do is take a break and focus on completing this sigil. It will probably be ready sometime next week.
Blaze,

Thank you for the update; please take your time with this! I understand your time is valuable (and sometimes short). I am in no rush for this either.
However, Once done, people (not just myself) will no longer be "enslaved" by their Chakra system. After doing some research in this subject I have found , in my opinion, that Chakra Systems and everything involved with it (Balancing, Energizing, De-Energizing, blah, blah, blah) is just another system of control for Other Beings.

In all simplicity, I hope all of us will be free.

I wish you much success and thank you again for your time and efforts!
Please keep me in the loop.
R.E.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Chakra Remover.jpg
Give this a try.
I focused on safety so the process will be slow for some of you.
There's no special instruction, you can use as you like but the bare minimum is too carry the sigil until you feel a release.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Witness

Post by Witness »

I'm not 100% sure about removing my chakras. I read up on it about 5 years ago and just decided it would be best not to mess with something I'm not sure of how to get back. However, after staring at the sigil, there is this feeling of lightness and even a little mental clarity that i'm getting and it actually feels very nice. I'm open to following the results of others and even hearing why some of you are opting to remove your chakra system. If it's truly beneficial then it might be good, but I don't think the process can be reversed.

From what I understand, the chakras or energy centers themselves aren't removed, just the structure or compartmentalization of the energies are dissolved. So we're free to direct our energy in the most beneficial and efficient way. Maybe even coming up with a new structure entirely. My thing is I don't have enough education and awareness to make the call. If anyone can be so kind to share their thoughts, motives and experiences it would be very cool.

Blaze, you're shifting the paradigm again with another amazing creation whether I use this one or not. You do amazing work and we're all grateful.
Reality Engineer

Hey Blaze,

After printing out the Image, Laminating and putting in my wallet for the day, I am finding that I am getting "Strange Looks" from people (including my boss!). As if I am getting "I cannot figure him out..." type looks. So I think it is working.

Good!

Keep them guessing...

Many Thanks and blessings!
R.E.
Amire68

Post by Amire68 »

Hello Mr. Blaze.

I just started using the sigil today.

I used it with easyRad demo + RBE Pro with manifestation mp3 on the background.

Only a few minutes after starting, i can't stop smiling and i feel very relieved, my heart feels very light. I feel good.

I would like to know if this sigil is also capable of removing the kundalini and implants?

Thank you.