Social Sigil

for help with dowsing, manifesting etc.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Magic Mike

Social Sigil

Post by Magic Mike »

Hey Blaze!

I was hoping if you can make a sigil to help being more social, connect with people, have things to say and willingness to socialize. I'm a introvert so always have problem around a lot of people to conversate. This would be beneficial to all areas in life and help me go out more with friends without depending on drugs and alcohol to get me to open up.
nagacore

Re: Social Sigil

Post by nagacore »

The Self-improvement sigil set includes a "make friends and attract others" sigil. It's $30 for the set and includes a handful of useful sigils.
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

Yeah I got it, thing is not to attract them since I already can invoke a magnetic aura. Im trying to be able to talk more, be more chatty/talkative. No point in attracting people if can't start a conversation/have nothing to say. When i drink or take MDMA I can't stop talking, I don't know what it is that those trigger but trying to trigger that naturally
trill_777

Post by trill_777 »

Magic Mike how are you able to invoke a magnetic aura? That's sounds really interesting & if you don't mind can you share an experience you've had doing this?
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

theres hundreds and thousands of ways to have a magnetic aura but you can do Liquids technique:
http://psionicmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=28

As for experiences I been doing energy work/psionics/magick etc for about 8 years now so it's not really an experience more like a daily thing. Still need to do PUA and PS if you want to zero down on a specific target
trill_777

Post by trill_777 »

Ok thanks but what I meant by experience is what kind of experiences have you had using the aura like how do people react to you, do they want to be around u more, has your popularity increased?
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

Yeah of course. Thing is it won't pull in all woman because some will put up resistance depending on their values, maybe their in a relationship, having a bad day, busy etc so I can't give you a general answer on how everyone's behavior is around me because every person will respond differently to the energy revolving around various circumstances.

But it does help you to quickly scan who is interested as they will signal it to you somehow like stare you down, put themselves in a position for you to approach them or try and grab your attention.
It really also depends on how active your life is, if you live in the suburbs and only see a handful of chicks then don't count on seeing to much results but if you live somewhere like Brazil and see 30+ chicks per hour then you will see more results.

The experience will also depends on type of vibe you put out, if you're running mostly seductive/lust trends then girls will get really sexual(which can be uncomfortable since even hidious and fat chicks are ready to jump your bone), if you have more love trends then they will be more influenced by love, if you want a neutral trend then run friendly/social vibe which they will want to chat your ears off. All depends on the trends you're running.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Magic Mike wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:18 pm Hey Blaze!

I was hoping if you can make a sigil to help being more social, connect with people, have things to say and willingness to socialize. I'm a introvert so always have problem around a lot of people to conversate. This would be beneficial to all areas in life and help me go out more with friends without depending on drugs and alcohol to get me to open up.
Hi Magic.

So what you are looking for is a sigil that will compel you to be more social?
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

It's more of a self help then influencing others. Something to get more thoughts running through your head to chat about, to connect with others. Like when I'm on MDMA I just love to talk to anyone...I'm not sure if its the euphoria or the empathy that mdma brings that causes this. Most likly its a bit of both since no other drug drives me to talk to everyone. Something that makes you want to connect with people and feel like superman of the party that can say anything and know it is the right thing to say. That brings joy in wanting to socialize with others. I think a sigil that compel you to want to be more social would be it