Undo and Protect

for help with dowsing, manifesting etc.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

BRITNEYY

Undo and Protect

Post by BRITNEYY »

Yo Blazey!! I got your spirit cleansing and devine protection...and Im definately getting good results with em. But I think you can make something wayyy more potent. I live in a community with lotsa shamans and witches et al. I was wondering if you can make a superpotent charm that not only banishes parasites,demons, nephesh, uncrosses an individual , basically undoes all manner of sorcery worked against one but also actively protects and shields one from all that. Say a Palero makes a bilongo(curse charm) and buries it in ones property ..the trad route would be a Michael empowered bath to break link with curse ,the a pentacle of the sun to restore order in ones life and protect em,followed but actual digging up of charm and dismantling it or alternatively have a spirit return it to sender.....Is it possible to make a psionic charm that can do that?TIA
___

Re: Undo and Protect

Post by ___ »

Great idea Britneyy. I would definitely be interested in something like this too.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Hi Britney.

Since reading your post, the ideas have been flooding in but I'm so busy right now that I will only be able to start working on it at the end of June or early July, I already have a general idea of how to design and program it, as soon as my schedule clears up I'll make it.
BRITNEYY

Post by BRITNEYY »

Awesome!!!!!!
BRITNEYY

Post by BRITNEYY »

Bump!! ★
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Hi Britneyy.

The sigil will be ready soon.
BRITNEYY

Post by BRITNEYY »

:-) sweet
Last edited by BRITNEYY on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »