Dreamweaver Reality Programming and Fields

Your take on products and services you spent good money on. Make it objective please.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

secondrunner

Dreamweaver Reality Programming and Fields

Post by secondrunner »

I'm currently in talks with Dreamweaver to purchase a Reality Programming field. Unfortunately with the dream maigck site gone thee sit much information or feedback about the field aviblity. Can anyone recommend it or another field? Are they worth the price?
Reality Engineer

Re: Dreamweaver Reality Programming and Fields

Post by Reality Engineer »

SecondRunner,

I have many of DreamWeaver's Sigils and Attunements from when he had the forum.

My favourites I have are:
The Book of Intention and Desire
The Field Creation Tool w/ Field Booster Tool
The Luck Field Sigil

and of course...
The Reality Programmer.

This sigil allows you to embed a field in an item to program your subconscious. For Example, you could program a ring with a concept that programs your subconscious to "pick a winning scratch-off ticket by twitching my left pinky, etc..." and when you wear that ring you would be able to do just that; your subconscious would "somehow know" to pick that winning scratch off ticket. If of course the winning ticket was available at the time...;)

It is a very versatile sigil to have if you wish to program your subconscious with concepts and boost hypnosis tracks

It is definitely a shame that DW is not creating these any more.
Unless someone knows of another "channel" he is using.
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

He's still operating sapien medicine and you can get his old products if you contact him directly.

Is there a limit to how many objects you can embed:? Can you get general with your command ( I.e. a joyous life)? Does it affect others? ( kate and i are happily married)
Reality Engineer

secondrunner wrote:He's still operating sapien medicine and you can get his old products if you contact him directly.

Is there a limit to how many objects you can embed:? Can you get general with your command ( I.e. a joyous life)? Does it affect others? ( kate and i are happily married)

To answer your questions:
No, No Limit for objects embedded nor how many times you embed the same object,

The subconscious works with concepts so anything general COULD be programmed but I would do specific commands.

Never tried to get an affect with/on others. I really only work with one person's subconscious...mine.
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

Reality Engineer wrote:
secondrunner wrote:He's still operating sapien medicine and you can get his old products if you contact him directly.

The subconscious works with concepts so anything general COULD be programmed but I would do specific commands.

Never tried to get an affect with/on others. I really only work with one person's subconscious...mine.
I appreciate the incite. What have you used it for and what was your process?
Reality Engineer

secondrunner wrote:
Reality Engineer wrote:

I appreciate the incite. What have you used it for and what was your process?

I have done operations with the Reality Programmer; some tearing successes, others were utter trash (that is, the subconscious mind rejects the concept I program the object with; too outlandish, etc.).

One success that comes to mind was programming my wristwatch with an "uncanny timing" program for the Subconscious. Basically, place the wristwatch on the sigil, say the activation word for the sigil and then imagine the concept of "uncanny timing" to the wristwatch. I picture in my minds eye on what the concept is of "uncanny timing" such as. Rolling to a stop light turning green at the time I approach it, rain stopping just as I come out of a store, etc).

All of this gets programmed into the wristwatch on the sigil after 20 or so seconds of the above visualization. After the visualization, the wristwatch is left on the sigil for about an hour or more to be embedded. Once done, all I have to do is wear the wristwatch when I want the Subconscious mind use uncanny timing.

I hope this helps with the process and usage.

Take care.
Banky1

Post by Banky1 »

Hi Reality Eng,
I also have been trying to make up my mind between the reality programmer and the field creator
Now, if you had money for only one which one would you rather have
Cos both of the seem similar in their capabilities. but price wise different
Also, can you remember how much the reality programmer cost, I know the Creator cost around $450

Kind regards
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

Reality programmer is $150. It's a sizable difference especially if you have to consider exchange rates.
Banky1

Post by Banky1 »

So would you prefer the reality programmer to the Field Creator just based on price
or do you think they're about equal in capabilities?
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

Banky1 wrote:So would you prefer the reality programmer to the Field Creator just based on price
or do you think they're about equal in capabilities?
No experience with any of his fields. With limited information available and the price, I'll go with the reality programmer