Dreamweaver Reality Programming and Fields

Your take on products and services you spent good money on. Make it objective please.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Banky1

Re: Dreamweaver Reality Programming and Fields

Post by Banky1 »

Thanks buddy, I guess the reality programmer with the psionic core will be a good combination
Reality Engineer

Post by Reality Engineer »

To Tell you the Truth both the Field Creation Tool and the Reality Creation Tool work in the same way. The only difference, in my view anyways, is that one works with your Subconscious and the other works with objects as a "stand alone" for it.

For Example, The Reality Creation Tool in my above example programs "reminders" (for lack of a better term) for your subconscious INTO a an object OR it can help you boost a Hypnosis Track or Subliminal Track. The object somehow reminds your subconscious, "do this or that." And it is only for you to use.

The Field Creation Tool allows you to do something TO AN OBJECT and NOT your subconscious per se. You can embed a field in an object and take it with you, give it to another person, sell it to another person, whatever. It can best be described as "radionics in an object on the fly." You are embedding a field to be stored in an object.

I am pretty sure DW can give you a way better explanation than I ever could.

As far as which one to get. Well, I have both and both have worked for me with good success.

HOWEVER, and a BIG HOWEVER, YOU should ultimately decide on it.
Questions should be asked like:
"Can I afford this?"
"Will it work for me in the long run/at all?"
"Is DW's rep still good (In my opinion, "Yes it is!")
"Is there another alternative that HAS worked for me?"
"Does the more expensive item really equal 'success' for me?" <--- This is big one for me. For example, I have paper radionics that have worked better than some of my so called "practical radionic" devices for pennies on the dollar!!!

And finally, I would not rely on opinions in this forum alone to make a decision. See what others may think elsewhere. Or better still ask a trusted dowser for guidance about the items in question.

Hope this helps everyone. Just forwarding my experience and opinion.

Take Care.
___

Post by ___ »

I'm curious, how can the Reality Programmer be used with Subliminals?
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

The object with reality programmer is acting like a kind of translator for your subconscious. You have to be careful when stating your goal/intent. The RP don't have good or bad way to reach it, there's no filter or safety guard with this.

From the instruction..
Usage require you simply speaking, sending thoughts/ideas directly to the item you have embedded. The subconscious understands ‘concepts’ faster than actual words, you can listen to your hypnotic/subliminal audio while at the same time sending the feeling directly through the item for more incredible results
To have a better understanding on this, here's a link to "sapien med" site (Dw's youtube channel) The following link is an old article from Dale Power about conceptual thinking.

http://enlightenedstates.com/index.php/ ... -thinking/

Hope this is help ;)
secondrunner

Post by secondrunner »

Basically how Dreamweaver described the field in an Email.

"...If used consistently; the field allows you to directly communicate your desires to your subconscious mind so you will pass through any aubconscious resistance there is for change. So this means you have direct access to change yourself and in general, your reality. A great way to use it is by listening to sapien med fields and focusing on the reality programmer and you will see changes almost immediately. It improves the effectiveness of other fields for sure."

He would go onto say that the field isn't a magic wind. its a tool that requires time, effort and consistent use to master.
Banky1

Post by Banky1 »

Can someone who owns either give me a dummies instructions of how they use them
like if you own the field creator how would use it
reality programmer how would you use it
Do you put the reality programmer on an object and then focus on the object or just on the reality programmer
any help will be appreciated
Anyone and everyone can chip in on how they used their copies
Last edited by Banky1 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banky1

Post by Banky1 »

Just to add to the above according to Secondrunner's conversation with DW "A great way to use it is by listening to sapien med fields and focusing on the reality programmer and you will see changes almost immediately" is this after its embedded into an object for a particular reason or straight from only activating the keyword.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

from the pdf
You can simply print out the photo place the item you wish to embed on top of the sigil then say the trigger words; the item would be ready for use in about an hour after.

Usage require you simply speaking, sending thoughts/ideas directly to the item you have embedded. The subconscious understands ‘concepts’ faster than actual words, you can listen to your hypnotic/subliminal audio while at the same time sending the feeling directly through the item for more incredible results.
You can.. with the object in your hand or near you

listen subliminal and ask it to boost the outcome
Visualise your goal
Write multiple time your goal at 1st person

At first aim at low goal. Try to be specific and beware of your bad thoughts, there's no good way or bad way to succeed for your subconscious.
lizard

Post by lizard »

Question :
Will it work with the reality programmer if you put headphones or speakers neat the object lets say overnight ?

Also can you send a trend with a radionic machine to the object ?

Thanks
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

lizard wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:18 pm Question :
Will it work with the reality programmer if you put headphones or speakers neat the object lets say overnight ?

Also can you send a trend with a radionic machine to the object ?

Thanks
Probably better to ask DW himself, but from what I understand any object can carry the field but the best are sterling silver from what I read thru the time.

As for running as a trend, I see the sigil more like a self charging automatic plate so I don't think of there's plus value to do it as a trend since it already good enough by it's own. but.. it's only an opinion.