Wonderland magic course

Your take on products and services you spent good money on. Make it objective please.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Wonderland

Re: Wonderland magic course

Post by Wonderland »

duckie wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:04 am I'm m sure he'll be able to give you decent recommendations. He's got great advice and sound wisdom beyond his years and isn't judgemental while dispensing it. He allows you the freedom to make your own choices.
Thank you for the kind words, and taking time to advise suigeneris while I was away. Much appreciated.
LATEST ARTICLE

The Magic of Hypersigils: Manifesting Your Desires through Symbol and Story
https://extraoddinary.com/hypersigils
duckie

Post by duckie »

You're most welcome, Wonderland. Those kind words most certainly were genuine and heartfelt simply because they're true. It's comforting to know people like you still exist in this world but it's equally disconcerting to realize so few of you exist.

I sincerely hope that you, Blaze, Dream and others like yourself continue to share your gifts and help us all for as long as you're willing or capable of doing so. I'm sure it can become overly taxing and burdensome, but if there ever comes a time when you're no longer able to, for whatever reason, I should hope you find someone to pass the proverbial torch to.

So few are able to hold aloft a beacon of hope for those in the darkness.

So... thank YOU for doing that
Wonderland

Post by Wonderland »

Hi guys

Thanks for all the feedback - positive and critical.

The course is much more popular than I thought it would be, and I enjoy helping people do this stuff for themselves.

Email success-stories feel great, and after reflecting on some of the thoughts in this discussion: I decided to add a couple more techniques. This update is almost ready, and will be sent to email addresses automatically.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for new modules, let me know and I'll do my best to add it. I intend on covering various simple & effective techniques for readers to choose.
LATEST ARTICLE

Wonderland

Post by Wonderland »

Hi guys.

Wow, over a year since the previous post. Time flies.

To everyone with this older course: please email me for the upgrade (which was released last month.)

This thread refers to the brief 12-page version discussing just one technique for beginners to get going quickly.

Over the past year I was busy turning it into a deeper 94-page course – with a few helpful bonuses – discussing in much more detail 3 techniques and some variations. Everything has been refreshed and rewritten.

Thank you for all the positive feedback *AND* the useful criticism which helped build an even better magic & manifestation course.

I hope you like it.
LATEST ARTICLE

LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

(Magic & Manifestation Course)

I just started flipping through. Wow really sharp and clear!

96 pages that will save you a lot of time/years instead of searching this knowledge by yourself.

Thanks for sharing this
Wonderland

Post by Wonderland »

LiquidlogiK wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:24 am (Magic & Manifestation Course)

I just started flipping through. Wow really sharp and clear!

96 pages that will save you a lot of time/years instead of searching this knowledge by yourself.

Thanks for sharing this
Thanks! Really glad to hear you like it.

Considering writing a Volume II.
LATEST ARTICLE

gysiang

Post by gysiang »

Hi guys I'm new here and got this course recently from the sale. I have a question regarding the master sigil, is that the logo on the last page on the pdf? How do I use it?

Thanks!
Wonderland

Post by Wonderland »

gysiang wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:22 pm Hi guys I'm new here and got this course recently from the sale. I have a question regarding the master sigil, is that the logo on the last page on the pdf? How do I use it?

Thanks!
Hi gysiang. Happy new year.

Glad to see you with the course.

That "M" symbol was actually going to be the logo for the book. I went with something else in the end, but wanted to keep it somewhere so I put it at the back :)

The Master Sigil isn't included in the new version of the course (Magic is Real) because there's a new section on creating your own for more effectiveness.

BUT – I am happy to send the older version of the course that includes it. I've sent you an email.

A lot of people here ask for it, so I might just include the older version of the course with the new one to make things easier.

Happy to answer questions.
LATEST ARTICLE

Witness

Post by Witness »

I know this isn't about the magic course, but does anyone have any reviews on Wonderland's magic mp3? I'm about to do some manifesation work for a big goal that I have and wanted to know if anyone had anything to tell about this product?