Master Astrology

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Garathuul

Master Astrology

Post by Garathuul »

This sigils is for improving your understanding of astrology as well as the ability to actually utilize planetary energies.

N.B. The sigil is linked to various planetary spirits for providing aid and imparting knowledge.

https://chaosmg.sellfy.store/p/master-astrology/
Garathuul

Re: Master Astrology

Post by Garathuul »

Which branch of astrology is included in sigil?
Also planetary spirits of which planets are linked to sigil?
Is just carrying the sigil around enough, or would it be better to cast it as a trend?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Master Astrology

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

It's basically an id for anyone interested in planetary magick.
The practice is large in scale and can be complicated so I focused mainly on the planets in our solar system and their associated signs.
I linked the sigil to those planets spirits as a way to slowly expand the knowledge of correspondences with other planets without the user having to dive to deeply into planetary magick.
Even without having to communicate with those spirits, things will just start occurring to you like the relations of planets and how they combine to achieve specific effects.
I believe knowledge is the gateway to more knowledge so I'd recommend learning at least which planets are commonly used in planetary magick and their attributes.
Planetary spirits of Saturn, Jupiter, The Sun, The Moon, Mercury, Mars and Venus.
Just carry is fine but it's on a more use when needed basis instead of 24/7.