For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

"Wishing" entity sigils

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Saint Expedite
Saint Expedite Pentacle.jpg
I'm not going to go into too much detail because a quick google search will provide a ton of info on this entity.

Saint Expedite is a powerful spirit and is known for delivering fast financial and legal help.
While his focus is financial and legal help, he also supports general manifestation and can be effectively applied to a multitude of situations.

The sigil has been empowered through rituals and is linked to a active trend for amplifying request.
To gain his influence in your daily life, print the sigil, place it next to an entrance and recite "I TRUST YOU, SAINT EXPEDITE TO PLACE YOUR GOOD HAND UPON EVERYTHING I NEED." daily while looking at the sigil.
For specific manifestation, best started on Wednesday in the hour of Mercury. The sigil represents the entire ritual/altar so all you need to do is make the request, there is info on specific ways to perform it but you can just wing it and of course it is Radionic friendly.

If you need more info, let me know and I'll answer ASAP.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: "Wishing" entity sigils

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

I know some of you will have a problem with the religious aspects of the spirits I might use. If you have suggestions post it, I will look into the entities and determine their value for this project. "I'd like to add something for everyone".
Garathuul

Post by Garathuul »

How about Odinn sigil? Veles, Thoth , ''Knowledge/Wisdom/Divine Teacher'' type of Sigils would be neatto
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Lord Shiva
Shiva.jpg
Shiva is one of the more ancient of the Hindu Gods and is a favorite of mine from their pantheon.
Recite the mantra while looking at the sigil a few times before use.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Witness

Post by Witness »

Do we have to print the lord shiva sigil? can we run it in radionic software?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Witness wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:38 am Do we have to print the lord shiva sigil? can we run it in radionic software?
No need to print, Yes, can use with radionics.
Piyush786

Post by Piyush786 »

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:35 am Lord Shiva
Shiva.jpg
Shiva is one of the more ancient of the Hindu Gods and is a favorite of mine from their pantheon.
Recite the mantra while looking at the sigil a few times before use.
Hello blaze..what is the difference between this one and lord shiva sigil set of 2 from selfy??thanks..
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Piyush786 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:06 am Hello blaze..what is the difference between this one and lord shiva sigil set of 2 from selfy??thanks..
Those 2 are focused on bringing about a specific outcome. The one posted here, creates a link that accesses the raw energies and Lord Shiva's influence, by default it draws on the blessings of Lord Shiva by reciting the mantra reflected on the sigil but can be directed towards specific associated goals.
Piyush786

Post by Piyush786 »

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:41 am
Piyush786 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:06 am Hello blaze..what is the difference between this one and lord shiva sigil set of 2 from selfy??thanks..
Those 2 are focused on bringing about a specific outcome. The one posted here, creates a link that accesses the raw energies and Lord Shiva's influence, by default it draws on the blessings of Lord Shiva by reciting the mantra reflected on the sigil but can be directed towards specific associated goals.
Thanks blaze..🙂