Wonderland magic course

Your take on products and services you spent good money on. Make it objective please.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

PleiadianHealer

Wonderland magic course

Post by PleiadianHealer »

Has anyone here taken Wonderland's magic course?

http://extraoddinary.com/learn/
poker_player

Re: Wonderland magic course

Post by poker_player »

Well I have this.
Woderland offered me after I purchase a spell.
It's basically a 6 pages book about sigil construction.
Reality Engineer

Post by Reality Engineer »

Yup,
it is a $79 basic Chaos Magick course.
EO does include a power sigil of his own creation to help with manifestation purposes but that is all.

I have tried this system once and it HAS worked. but come on. Chaos Magick is the easiest to do, in my opinion.
PleiadianHealer

Thank you everyone for the responses. I just purchased this course myself during the sale Wonderland had at the end of Oct. I think it's very good, I've enhanced my clairvoyance with it already (just as a test)... I even did a pretty crappy job on my first sigil and it still worked! I will be experimenting with this more as time goes by but I think it's worth the money.

If anybody has any stories to tell about the goals and desires they have obtained using this sigil magic course, I'm sure everybody here on the forum would like to see them, please post!

PH
PleiadianHealer

Feedback from the XM forum:

Wonderlands. In April In lost my job and went through a turbulent summer of depression, bitterness and hate. Nothing worked and I couldn't see a way out. For my birthday I bought the Magic course and saw results right away. My outlook changed as I saw more money and opportunities coming in. Early I tried manifesting a moving relationship. Weeks later a girl who'd once blew me off messages asking for my number. We've been dating for a month now.

I'd also recommend his spell services. Just days after activating the Top Dog spell (no power symbols, mantra or servitor) I was contacted by a dozen companies and had five interviews. I'm now gainfully employed
poker_player

Post by poker_player »

Have you used the master sigil?
What can one do with it?
Wonderland

Post by Wonderland »

Hi guys

Thanks PH for your positive feedback. I appreciate it, and I'm really glad it's going well for you.

I'd like to respond to a couple of things. When I have time, I'll come back to answer any questions and discuss stuff.
Chaos Magick is the easiest to do.
1) That's why the first thing I do on the page is qualify who this course is for: non-magicians and newcomers. I say this throughout the page.

2) It may be easy. But it's also effective. Again, the target market is non-magicians and newcomers. Look at it from their perspective.

3) I'm glad we agree. I also describe it as easy and simple, throughout the page.
does include a power sigil of his own creation to help with manifestation purposes but that is all.
1) You're underestimating the symbol.

Not that I need to validate my work or justify price, I'll give a brief word on why the Master Sigil is special to me:

It's a symbol I personally created and have used everyday for over 20 years. Magician-friends of mine also use it. It's also used as part of casting spells for others. There's a lot within this symbol than it may seem. That's all I'll say about it.

(I trust people who have the course to not freely share it on forums.)

2) "That is all" ???

How about the 100+ hours it took for me to write, edit, and make sure people will learn from it? Making sure it flows well and engages people to do it? (And shoot/edit a video?) Making sure it looks good so students feel good and treat it as a quality product?

I've recently updated it to Version 2. It took a month to write & edit. To figure out what could be better. To incorporate new things that will be helpful for new students (and early adopters).

I welcome you to write and edit a book on the subject... no, any subject.

It's harder than you think... especially if you're a perfectionist. It takes TIME, and you will feel like giving up.

I only publish what I'm proud of. I'm proud of M*gic.

And - how about when I regularly answer questions and offer support?

I recently answered an email from a student... it took me more than an hour to write, detailing everything for her particular situation.

But... that is all.
It's basically a 6 pages book about sigil construction.
1) Whether it's 6 pages or 600, does it give precise & effective information that non-magicians and newcomers need in order to get going as soon as possible?

2) It's 18 pages. 3 pages are cover, contents page, and back page.

I don't see it as a book about sigil construction. I see it as learning how to manifest the things you want.

You also get my symbol.

You also get a couple of helpful videos to clear things up.

You also get your questions answered.

If you're an intermediate/advanced magician, it's not for you. One more time: "For non-magicians and newcomers..."

Thanks, I hope that helps.
LATEST ARTICLE

The Magic of Hypersigils: Manifesting Your Desires through Symbol and Story
https://extraoddinary.com/hypersigils
Wonderland

Post by Wonderland »

Reality Engineer wrote:Yup,
it is a $79 basic Chaos Magick course.
EO does include a power sigil of his own creation to help with manifestation purposes but that is all.

I have tried this system once and it HAS worked. but come on. Chaos Magick is the easiest to do, in my opinion.
Hi Reality Engineer

Please send me your order number at hello @ extraoddinary . com

Since you're not entirely happy with it, I'll refund you for the course.
LATEST ARTICLE

The Magic of Hypersigils: Manifesting Your Desires through Symbol and Story
https://extraoddinary.com/hypersigils
PleiadianHealer

I bought Wonderland's magic course at the end of Oct. and took advantage of his sale. I've been using the course since then. My first try was to improve my clairvoyant abilities and it worked much better than I thought it would and I even messed up my sigil a little bit, made it too small, and also forgot to add a circle... etc... and in spite of that it still worked fantastically!...lol This was just a test to get warmed up and see how it would work, I will also say I could feel an energy move into me as I was creating the sigil so I just knew it was working, that energy stayed with me for at least 5 hours.

So next I decided to really test it, and my desire statement was to find a new wonderful soulmate girlfriend. I made this sigil about 2 days ago and also did one more sigil for the same desire, but from a slightly different point of view, yesterday. When I made the first sigil I didn't use the "master sigil"... but did use it for the second sigil and now after only 2 days, I have two women very interested in me, one of them looks like a amazing catch, from my point of view and I'm super happy. To have this happen after only 2 days is amazing! Both of these women are beautiful women too! I wish I had taken this course sooner...!! Also I believe the master sigil speeded things up for me and worked perfectly!

So anybody out there who thinks that this course is not worth it and won't work...is crazy....lol.
I'm super happy so far and things are just rolling along for me. I'll have other updates as time goes by.

I can't wait to try it on other things....

PH
poker_player

Post by poker_player »

That's great PH
I'm looking for a girlfriend to.
Having a lot of faith on Blaze Hybrid Love Spell Sigil

How did you use the Master Sigil?
Printed? Draw? Keep it by your side? Inside the sigil you draw?

Regards