Hybrid Love Spell Sigil

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Hybrid Love Spell Sigil

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

poker_player wrote:Can we set 2 sigils at the same time?
Yes you can
poker_player

Post by poker_player »

Great
thanks
Shammuk

Post by Shammuk »

am I too late to join the test? :(
Shammuk

Post by Shammuk »

Hey Blaze, thx for taking me in on the test., got the sigil now :D

Should I print it on color or b/w ?

Oh, and is this for a specific person ( like, having a picture of the target and at least that the target knows you for what I have read on this thread), But can it be used for targeting someone you don't actually know but you use a symbol or something else representing the kind of target we want ( blonde, yoga teacher, 34 D, 28 yr old :P ) ?
lifesgreat42

Post by lifesgreat42 »

Hello

Was just wondering if you needed anymore to test. Very interested if I still can.

Thank you
lizard

Post by lizard »

Hi there

I am in too
Mehaul

Post by Mehaul »

I would be interested in testing this
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

The application period is now closed. Everyone should have received a PM from me with a link to the sigil, if you did not, inform me and I'll re-send it.

Thank you to all participants.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Shammuk wrote:Hey Blaze, thx for taking me in on the test., got the sigil now :D

Should I print it on color or b/w ?

Oh, and is this for a specific person ( like, having a picture of the target and at least that the target knows you for what I have read on this thread), But can it be used for targeting someone you don't actually know but you use a symbol or something else representing the kind of target we want ( blonde, yoga teacher, 34 D, 28 yr old :P ) ?
Your choice when printing, either will suffice.

The origional request I received was for a sigil that could attract a specific person and that was the main focus of the programming. However, it is always possible to expand upon the capabilities and augment the nature of sigils or other manifestation tools. In your case, you wish to cast a wider net but because of the programming, if you use a photo of someone that embodies the type of person you are trying to attract, it simply won't work because the energy from the sigil will cycle between you and that person (from the picture) and if there is no oppertunity to interact with that person in any significant way, It's just wasted energy.

So, if you want to cast a wider net, you will need a symbolic representation. This goes beyond the initial focus of the sigil and therefor requires additional input from you.

You could try something like: seeking, Blonde female between ages 25 - 35 that teaches yoga and has an attractive personality etc. You can refine the details.
You then simply transfer the mental image of the type of person you are envisioning and trying to attract to the profile and set.
Banky1

Post by Banky1 »

Hi Blaze!
Seeing that I missed out as a tester, Is this going to be up for sale
if so, when
If not can I test or request for my personal one
Please PM or email me if need be.

Blessed be