Appetite Increaser

for help with dowsing, manifesting etc.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Aych86

Appetite Increaser

Post by Aych86 »

I was thinking today about how Inhave such a bad appetite. When I eat I don't eat much at all to a point where it might be a little unhealthy. Also people who are depressed or sick lose their appetite. I know when my grandfather was getting sick it was very hard to get him to eat or finish the meals we gave him. A good appetite is important for health and vitality. Blaze if you could make a powerful appetite increaser that also helps the body absorbs more nutrients from what's digested I know many people in many situations will benefit greatly. From young people who are trying to gain weight people who are sick and elderly people who sometimes forget to even eat at all. It should make you hungry and make you want to eat a lot and it should also help the body absorb the vitamins and minerals at a higher rate so the body can work more efficiently. An extra would be to get it to make people gradually want to eat more healthy.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Appetite Increaser

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Hi Aych86.

Sorry it took so long but I only respond to request when I can give an estimation as to when I can make it.
I've been busy but should be able to fill your request within the next 2 weeks.
I unfortunately can't give you a more accurate time frame than that.
Aych86

Re: Appetite Increaser

Post by Aych86 »

I'm looking forward to this one!