Love & Lust 2022

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Anderson

Love & Lust 2022

Post by Anderson »

Sigil is only for attracting opposite sex.

What to expect from the new version of the sigil.

It has been made to primarily focus on 3 things.
1. Expanding the field of attraction.
2. To alter the perception of those effected by the field to view you with sexual intent.
3. Make you pleasurable to be around.

The sigil can also be used to improve existing relationship and rekindle passion that may have withered.
Also included is programming for protection, cleansing rogue elements and boosting confidence.

To use,
Just print and carry.
Anderson

Re: Love & Lust 2022

Post by Anderson »

Are there people who bought this sigil? How do you like the effect of it?
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

I had the most interesting thing with the LL2015 version.
I once printed 5 copies of BlazeWare - The Psionic Core, and there was an interesting effect, in the form of a flow of energy, and a little attention from the girls, but after a while there was an overload, as the mood became depressed.
I probably have serious blocks in my head that do not pass, do not give the declared effect of sigils.
There were times when something clicks in your head, you open 2 copies on your phone, and lo and behold, you walk down the street and the female sex devours you with their eyes, even the girls walking with the guys stared intently, the guys were clearly dissatisfied. But it only happened once. Basically, the sigil acts on my second chakra, but there are blocks in my head and they interfere with the manifestation of the effect. There is no sigil-mental-second chakra connection. Therefore, basically the effect is very weak. I tried to run 1000 copies through a PC program, after a while the sigil still broke through the blocks, I felt the flow of energy passing through me, this is a very high state. Well, as it is, I get almost no effect. A lot of time has passed, but still in search of how to remove the dissolve blocks in the head that interfere with the manifestation of the declared effect of sigils. I hope dear Blaze will read my message, take pity and create a sigil that will remove the blocks in his head that interfere with the manifestation of the declared effect of the sigils.
Garathuul

Post by Garathuul »

This sigil's psychic fields feels somewhat more coherent and balanced than the 2019 version.
It changes my attitude to more positive and easygoing one and Im just more chill.
I have noticed a change in women's attitude towards me too.
I like that this sigil doesn't make me think about sex all the time, the 2019 one did, probably the enhanced sexual performance aspect.
I cast this sigil on myself using Limitless Caster