Money Magnet Audio Spell

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

LiquidlogiK

Re: Money Magnet Audio Spell

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:47 pm
What do you guys think about the duration, should I keep it at about 20 minutes or make it longer/shorter?
No opinion about a shorter track, but Under 30 min is ideal in my opinion.
Last edited by LiquidlogiK on Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Traveler wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:20 pm used it, on loop, as audio input, inside old rad machine w/orgone generator. Won $100 right off the bat, on random scratch card, that I don't normally play.
For next week, I will try it on working operation, and also a new harmonizer, which I have had to relocate to the car, until I can adjust to it's energy, and report back.
Nice! I think to bring out my Urad who picks up the dust by now

xtrememind or Welz tool?

Picture on the target zone ? or only the device near you?
Traveler

Post by Traveler »

I have a bit more time these days to play....recently moved house and dug up quite a few devices gathering dust myself :D ...dug out the Rad 2400HD for that one, pic on target ,added to target is bottled water, which I drank daily, since water has a 'memory',and added a crystal to also hold intent, within a tensor ring, I do have a modified GodCaster that I should bring out to play,..
aley1983

Post by aley1983 »

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:47 pm Thank You (aley1983, Liquidlogik) for your feedback. I think I may have been too ambitious with the audio and strayed a little too far from my usual methods. I will revisit the construction method and hopefully we'll have a better showing in with the next version.

What do you guys think about the duration, should I keep it at about 20 minutes or make it longer/shorter?
Yeah 20 to 30 minutes is just fine!
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Version 2 is available now, check original post on pg 1.
aley1983

Post by aley1983 »

Okay not sure if this is coincidence but I listened to ver 2 with the sigil and RBE as a background shortly after it was released. Later I used the sigil and the audio with Xtremecaster twice and few hours later my credit company sent me an email saying they're going to increase my credit limit by a sig amount out of the blue. It hasn't changed for years and there's no real reason for them to increase by that much.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Can't say if it's related but I have cross the path of really angry mad people that had draining my energy like never before. I didnt see a link at first, but then when I played again the audio later that day I had intense glympse, vivid memory of this situation while the audio played. So decided to follow my intution and stop the experimentation.

( listened to the mp3 on a daily basis via speaker and had the sigil as a wallpaper in my smartphone)

Again it can be totally not related and just an unlucky situation as I don't consider myself as a "clairvoyant".
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

LiquidlogiK wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:43 pm Can't say if it's related but I have cross the path of really angry mad people that had draining my energy like never before. I didnt see a link at first, but then when I played again the audio later that day I had intense glympse, vivid memory of this situation while the audio played. So decided to follow my intution and stop the experimentation.

( listened to the mp3 on a daily basis via speaker and had the sigil as a wallpaper in my smartphone)

Again it can be totally not related and just an unlucky situation as I don't consider myself as a "clairvoyant".
I highly doubt that the spell has any relation too the encounter you had. Based on your description, I would say that what happened was the memory of the incident was triggered by the stimulation of energies release during playback combined with the genre of music because while the songs have no lyrics they do evoke emotional correspondence.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

I highly doubt that the spell has any relation too the encounter you had. Based on your description, I would say that what happened was the memory of the incident was triggered by the stimulation of energies release during playback combined with the genre of music because while the songs have no lyrics they do evoke emotional correspondence.
thanks for the feedback I tend to agree with you since no one else are sharing this kind of event. ( that's why I shared this initially.. in seek of validation)
Demon2020

Post by Demon2020 »

I had a good experience

I received a super wealthy high paying client and this was listening to it before the event.
And I found 30 dollars on the ground on the same day lol