Mirror Master Sigil (experimental)

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Mirror Master Sigil (experimental)

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Mirror Master Sigil.jpg
This new experimental sigil is used for creating manifestation tools from mirrors.

It clears away all energies and attachments.
Creates a energy rich programming field on the mirror.
Can attract and seal entities that would be useful to achieving the desired programming.

You will need:
A Mirror
A copy of the sigil
A Marker

I tried to keep it as simple to use as possible:
  • Tape the sigil to the back of the mirror and leave it undisturbed for a day. The sigil actually only needs about 5 hours but you want the mirror to become saturated with energy for the programming stage so I recommend a day.
  • Use the marker and write on the mirror, in one of the corners, a single word that encapsulates your intended programming (size of writing is up to you but I would keep it small).
  • Stand the mirror in front of you and make sure to be reflected in it. Now just program it using your intent.
  • If you wish to call a spirit/entity, look at your reflection in the mirror and simply call to it.
  • When you want to change the mirrors programming, wipe away the word you wrote to represent your intent (use something like nail polish remover).
  • Next remove the sigil from the mirror and finally, place a small saucer of water on top of the mirror for an hour or 2 before taping the sigil onto the mirror again.
  • Now you just restart the process.
Please post your experiences and application, Thank You.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Witness

Re: Mirror Master Sigil (experimental)

Post by Witness »

I have 3 connecting mirrors in my room. They are separate but they can be pulled together so that you can stand in the center and pull them together so you end up with infinite reflections of yourself.

I wanted to know if i could put a sigil on the back of each mirror and program them one by one, either all with the same word and intention , or 3 different words that work toward the same manifestation, just a different aspect/ component of the desired goal.

Or I can put the sigil on each mirror to program the energy, then write the intent or 3 intentions that interlock, then close the mirrors from the inside so I now have infinite reflections and tink about the goal.

I guess what id like to know is if multiple conjoining mirrors with hundreds of visible reflections would multiply the effect of the sigil power and intent?

If so this could be fun :D

Thank you Blaze!
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Witness wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:57 am I have 3 connecting mirrors in my room. They are separate but they can be pulled together so that you can stand in the center and pull them together so you end up with infinite reflections of yourself.

I wanted to know if i could put a sigil on the back of each mirror and program them one by one, either all with the same word and intention , or 3 different words that work toward the same manifestation, just a different aspect/ component of the desired goal.

Or I can put the sigil on each mirror to program the energy, then write the intent or 3 intentions that interlock, then close the mirrors from the inside so I now have infinite reflections and tink about the goal.

I guess what id like to know is if multiple conjoining mirrors with hundreds of visible reflections would multiply the effect of the sigil power and intent?
Excellent observation Witness. Your thinking is right on the money.
You might also want to try reflecting a radionic operation within one of the mirrors, I think you will be surprised at the result.
Fogger

Post by Fogger »

Witness wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:57 am I have 3 connecting mirrors in my room. They are separate but they can be pulled together so that you can stand in the center and pull them together so you end up with infinite reflections of yourself.

If so this could be fun :D

Thank you Blaze!
Good morning 🌄. Could you please explain when you say "then close the mirrors from the inside so I now have infinite reflections and tink about the goal." I am a noob here and I would greatly appreciate some insight. Have a wonderful weekend.
Witness

Post by Witness »

Hey

I have 3 large full length vertical mirrors in my bedroom that also are closet doors. So Imagine 3 mirrors side by side. The one on the left opens out when you pull it, the one in the middle is stationary and the one on the right also pulls out. So if I stand directly in front of the middle mirror, I can pull the left and right mirrors towards me and create a triangle where I'm standing inside and all the mirrors are now facing each other. Because all the mirrors are facing each other, there are infinite reflections of me that go on and on and on. It looks exactly like a kaleidoscope.

I hope that explains.

Blaze, I also meant to ask how we can clear the mirrors if one of the mirrors can't fit a saucer on top of it. The other 2 mirrors pull out but the middle one is built into the wall.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Witness wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:19 pm Blaze, I also meant to ask how we can clear the mirrors if one of the mirrors can't fit a saucer on top of it. The other 2 mirrors pull out but the middle one is built into the wall.
You can place it in front of the mirror, the water is there to prevent any lingering energies.
Aych86

Post by Aych86 »

Can we use a number instead of a word? If we have a certain financial goal can we but $10,000, $25,000 ect. instead?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Aych86 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:00 pm Can we use a number instead of a word? If we have a certain financial goal can we but $10,000, $25,000 ect. instead?
Sorry for the late reply, the answer is yes. You can define the goal however you want, words, numbers, symbols etc. Anything that accurately displays your intent.
theolka

Post by theolka »

Hi, i am noob and I have a question. Can I print the sigil in black and white or I must print it in colour?
Garathuul

Post by Garathuul »

It looks to have great results with an ''astral suggestion/dream walking'' type of stuff. I just place a siggil n the mirror (even my own) or talk to somebody (targets representation placed between back of the mirror and sigil) and its seems to work really good. I remember when i Started getting into ''this'' in 2012 i have read on some forum that if you want to dreamwalk into another person's dream from your own lucid dream one of theniques was to create that person in LD in front of mirror and then pass thru that mirror, so I thought remote influence type of stuff but done irl( but is it for sure irl? :D :D) would work too, and that sigil just toke it to another level. its especially good for me cuz I have been working with a mirror for a while and I have like 8 of them so Thats sigill feels like its been made for me. PS: Blaze.ChaosMG I have got my ''revenge'' for that stolen data, with mirror sigil and other techniquest. But the request for Privacy sigil is still up to date with me.
Man I knew I will ramble again. Anyway works good Im planning on buing hypnotica sigil and combinning mirror master, my own servitor and sigil and Hypnotica and cast that thru mirrors at night, along with subliminals etc, will let You guys know. Also I think it could be put on pretty good use as a ''booster'' to ''Quantum Jumping'' type of stuff. Defo one of the most unique and usefull sigils i have seen for quite a lot time, creativity is for surre an all using this ^^