-

Sell/advertise your products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Jason_Walton

-

Post by Jason_Walton »

-
Last edited by Jason_Walton on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
theolka

Re: Dreamweaver's extremely rare fields for sell!

Post by theolka »

I have send you pm
Jason_Walton

Post by Jason_Walton »

I haven’t received anything yet!
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Jason_Walton wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:53 pm Hello fellow forum members,

I have been collecting dreamweaver's amazing work for a while now, and I'm proud to say that I have managed to achieve quite some collection.......
Hi. As a former member of the Dreamworks forum and owner of some of DW's products, I know for a fact that at no point did he allow the sale of his fields by any third party who purchased it however you are allowed to empower an object with his fields and sell those. I recommend anyone interested in DW's older work should try and make contact with him directly (perhaps through the enlightened states website) to acquire them.

Jason_Walton, If you have received permission from DW to sell his products, you will need to provide definitive proof of that fact for the members of this forum along with a viable purchase method.
Jason_Walton

Post by Jason_Walton »

Hey. Yes I know how dangerous it is to just sell his fields, as there are reasons why he stopped selling them. So I’ve made sure that I will not sell powerful fields such as his field creation tool etc. I already know these rules and I will make sure that I will adhere to them.