Dreamweaver's Beacon Field

Sell/advertise your products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Witness

Dreamweaver's Beacon Field

Post by Witness »

Does anyone have this file? I had it on my old computer like many of DW's sigils and my computer is dead. I cannot retrieve any of the old sigils. I've been working with a few members here getting some items back but the Beacon/Avotus is the one nobody seems to have. If you happen to have it, please PM me. This was one of my absolute favorite fields and magical items ever.

Also if anyone has the Consciousness Copier or the Field Creation Tool, get in touch with me. I had these and now I can't access them and I have some really good ideas to put them to use. Please help.
poker_player

Re: Dreamweaver's Beacon Field

Post by poker_player »

Do you think DW would mind if someone share his old items?
I sure would like to have all you mentioned.
Maybe he can share them on Patreon...
Rockitscience

Post by Rockitscience »

poker_player wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:18 am Do you think DW would mind if someone share his old items?
I sure would like to have all you mentioned.
Maybe he can share them on Patreon...
He does have some of his old stuff on Patreon, he's just added Energetic addendum est (I just posted about it in another thread: https://www.psionicmagic.com/viewtopic ... =546#p1323)
Jason_Walton

Post by Jason_Walton »

Hey guys,

I have both the beacon field (avotus) and the field creation tool (varsis). I also have multiple other advanced fields from him, ranging from the reality programmer to his luck field to his telemore (stay young forever) fields. He doesn't sell most of these fields anymore. I'm still thinking about which fields I might sell and which I will not as these fields are extremely powerful and could be dangerous in the wrong hands, but contact me for more information.
Addi666

Post by Addi666 »

What is this beacon field?
rraazzuu

Post by rraazzuu »

Does anyone have rhe.
Last edited by rraazzuu on Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fogger

Post by Fogger »

Jason_Walton wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:31 pm Hey guys,

I have both the beacon field (avotus) and the field creation tool (varsis). I also have multiple other advanced fields from him, ranging from the reality programmer to his luck field to his telemore (stay young forever) fields. He doesn't sell most of these fields anymore. I'm still thinking about which fields I might sell and which I will not as these fields are extremely powerful and could be dangerous in the wrong hands, but contact me for more information.
Me being disabled the Field Creation Tool with the Field Booster Tool could help me immensely. I am interested.