Dale Power Eternity Ring by Dream Weaver

Sell/advertise your products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

PleiadianHealer

Dale Power Eternity Ring by Dream Weaver

Post by PleiadianHealer »

It's been a while since I've posted on this board! I'm selling my Eternity ring which is an original Dale Power ring, which was made my Dream Weaver. I'm selling this ring since I haven't used it in almost 2 years now. I've become to sensitive to energy I can't wear it anymore and decided to pass it on since it's such an amazing and powerful ring. Basically it helps you stop aging, and also makes you look younger. I can't remember all the details of the original write-up for this ring, but Dale Power did say it was the most powerful item he ever designed. It has at least 5 different energy fields in it and really packs a punch. There used to be reviews for this ring on this board but I think they were taken down. Everyone who purchased it loved it. It helps if you wear the ring 24/7. I could never do that and the energy of the ring would over-whelm me and I would have to take it off. But there were others who could wear it 24/7, so if any of those people are reading this please post about how well the ring is working for you. I do not know if DW makes these anymore, so this is really something that's great and not available anymore. The ring, which is solid silver is a size 8, I bought it on amazon and it cost me $50, to have the Eternity fields put in it I paid $600. So the total for me was $650. I am willing to sell it for $550. I only accept paypal and there are no refunds.

Thanks.

PleiadianHealer
LiquidlogiK

Re: Dale Power Eternity Ring by Dream Weaver

Post by LiquidlogiK »

http://enlightenedstates.com/index.php/ ... ternity-3/

Great product

The review was on the old dreamwork forum

Great field in my opinion specially for general healing

(he also got a patreon with nice downloadable audio https://www.patreon.com/dreamweaver1/)
PleiadianHealer

Post by PleiadianHealer »

LiquidlogiK,
Thanks for the links. I had wondered if DW still offered this set of fields.

I also decided to lower my price to $500 on my eternity ring.

PH
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

From what I understand behind this link, it's still Dw's fields with a partner that set-up the web and delivery.

Good luck with your sell :D
Josam

Post by Josam »

Wow. I was there when they sold rings, but I never paid to much attention to any of it as i was still skeptical.

Is it true there's an alternative reality ring as well?